• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
"eigenweapon"
"Noospheric"
"memeplex"

what the fuck

This genuinely does sound like some Suggs shit.
there are a handful of cool ideas in there but it's like why would you take one of your most iconic stories and add all this bullshit to it
i swear modern scp writers are just also vsb wiki editors or some shit

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
"Pataphysics (French: pataphysique) is a "philosophy" of science invented by French writer Alfred Jarry (1873–1907)[1] intended to be a parodyof science.[2] Difficult to be simply defined or pinned down, it has been described as the "science of imaginary solutions"

this just sounds like some bullshit why would anybody take it seriously

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
EnNNIE_XcAMRP2H.jpg

Maddie

Acclaimed

Well kudos for Ali owning his fucked up words the moment he found out he had a little green nigger in his black nigger genes. :mjlol

Ali seems like he became a legit good dude, usually very critical of Islam but it appears it still is better than black/white supremacy.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Starting a new training regime and diet tomorrow.

No seed oils. Everything grilled. Only water, and natural fruit juice with nothing added to it. No more pasta. It's all rice and salads now. Along with grilled meats, and only grilled meats. Nothing will be fried. Everything will be broiled and grilled. Dessert is gone forever. One hour jog to the gym. Three hours exercise every day. Another hour to jog back home.

Might also use steroids if necessary to bulk up. That will be six months in for the regime, but only if necessary.

Jack Hanma Time starts 6:00 am this morning, and will last for a year.

4aj8ok88sfs41-2162235649.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back