• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member

Eric Bischoff correctly states how huge of a flop CM Punk was to AEW, AEW fanboys can't take it and shit all over Eric for "bad takes" and "how he ran WCW to the ground"(He didn't, Turner left TNT and they cut the funding which meant WCW was ultimately going to plummet regardless).

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Eric Bischoff correctly states how huge of a flop CM Punk was to AEW, AEW fanboys can't take it and shit all over Eric for "bad takes" and "how he ran WCW to the ground"(He didn't, Turner left TNT and they cut the funding which meant WCW was ultimately going to plummet regardless).
Its the same shit they hit Vince Russo with, because a number of dumbass old farts, especially Jim Cornette, levy that on him. None of it true, of course, but whatever excuse they can come up with to pretend the bullshit they like is popular, you best believe they'll pull. Did the same shit with ratings plummeting all these years. They're just delusional idiots. :mjlol

Its the same shit they hit Vince Russo with, because a number of dumbass old farts, especially Jim Cornette, levy that on him. None of it true, of course, but whatever excuse they can come up with to pretend the bullshit they like isn't popular, you best believe they'll pull. Did the same shit with ratings plummeting all these years. They're just delusional idiots. :mjlol

It's funny too because the Ratings don't matter... when it's the WWE because they primarily find other avenues to make money. AEW doesn't even begin to have the same reach or standing so their ratings DO matter.

And it's fucking absurd that both CM Punk and Bryan Danielson who was white fucking hot when they debuted... fizzled the fuck out and is just another part of the AEW Roster now. It's like an even worse version of TNA somehow... oh wait, TNA didn't have a Referee like this:

And yes, they are defending her too:

Bar none, the worst referee I have ever seen in my life and apparently she does this shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME! If I even watched AEW as much as I did WWE, I think I would have left the second I noticed her doing this shit and wonder how the hell she isn't fired yet.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
It's funny too because the Ratings don't matter... when it's the WWE because they primarily find other avenues to make money. AEW doesn't even begin to have the same reach or standing so their ratings DO matter.

And it's fucking absurd that both CM Punk and Bryan Danielson who was white fucking hot when they debuted... fizzled the fuck out and is just another part of the AEW Roster now. It's like an even worse version of TNA somehow... oh wait, TNA didn't have a Referee like this:

And yes, they are defending her too:

Bar none, the worst referee I have ever seen in my life and apparently she does this shit ALL THE FUCKING TIME! If I even watched AEW as much as I did WWE, I think I would have left the second I noticed her doing this shit and wonder how the hell she isn't fired yet.

Bruh, if I was having a standoff with someone in the ring for an angle, and a ref pulled that cringe shit, ruining the segment, I would deadass slap them backstage for the disrespect alone. :yousmart

Bruh, if I was having a standoff with someone in the ring for an angle, and a ref pulled that cringe shit, ruining the segment, I would deadass slap them backstage for the disrespect alone. :yousmart

I'm more amazed she only got told off once(By the same woman she did that to) and specifically got hit once trying to literally hold the other wrestler rather than get her ass beat and get fired on the spot.
It's shit like this which is why it's hard for me to give AEW any real kudos when one of your Refs is literally trying to be a star in the ring and people act like that shit is okay.
A Referee should NEVER be noticed unless it's explicitly storyline relevant that they are.

Maddie

Acclaimed
I still can't get over how lame Ultimate Piccolo looks :mjlol. Even his VA couldn't tell the difference at first :kobeha.
The fact that I forgot Piccolo even got an ultimate form and I forgot that was another reason that turned me off from the new movie shows how forgettable it is.

Newest DBS shit is so lame I forget what I am complaining about because it's so forgettable

El Hermano

Acclaimed

Imagine having to make videos to explain chapters as the writer, lmao. Not to mention that he's explaining shit anyone with 2 brain cells rubbing together would understand.

"Chapter 2 was just so long we had to split it...." then figure it out? Figure out how to efficiently tell a story and dial down on the plethora of incredibly boring spreads and worthless exposition.

I find it both amusing and sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back