• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FS-oQx5XoAUAd8p

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Yeah that sounds boring as fuck. I'd prefer the Scarlet King stuff over this.

It was basically already like this iirc, like there's an article which basically has it be a universal constant and if it's erased or "dead" = bye bye universe.
pretty much any attempt to make a legacy scp some kind of cosmic god is an L in my mind

the literal only time it's worked is Tufto's take on the scarlet king/scp 001

and that felt completely different from
how the other writers handle it

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
That's where they're wrong. In fiction ideas are not bullet proof.
read 6820, literally the whole plot is they can't get rid of the idea, then they do it but since the computer remembers the concept it comes back but worse, then they figure out a way to do it at the end

and then they find out that didnt work either

like, there are some cool ideas wrapped in there but it feels tacky to keep rehashing your classic stories in this way. It doesn't feel like it adds a lot to the original article. Whereas Tufto's take on the scarlet king, or even some bits of 4231, enhance the experience of the original article

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Um okay, why the fuck does she transform at all? Isn't She Hulk supposed to be ALWAYS transformed?

At least she's kinda flirty and isn't the dumb ugly brute version.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
why is the other guy even saying this when gear 5 is obviously influenced by super saiyan too :mjlol

like damn i love gear 5 but you can't compare it to super saiyan lol
Isn't the entire gold super form shtick inspired by DBZ? Or does it go further back than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back