• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
280695074_535619638121876_5494085245758054388_n.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Also the latest chapter is gonna fucking suck. Hope you enjoyed Shoto vs Dabi cause it's all downhill from here :skully. Might as well get some good things out of the way.

-Shoto's win increased morale which is cool
-Dabi while detained wonders how he's still alive and his chest starts glowing or something. Not sure if it's quirk Zenkais or because of what Afo does in the final pages. The reason why Dabi didn't get any quirks from Afo is because he pretty much told him to piss off :mjlol . He doesn't need any quirks from him.........yeah that's it

Hey guys are you excited about these new dangerous villain characters Hori has introduced just now into the final arc of his story? Their names are Gashley and Kaneido, they're assassins like Nagant and that one other guy who got one shot, uh and they're dangerous, they escaped from Tartarus too. What do you mean you don't give a fuck about these literal who's? Well maybe this will change your mind. Remember Midnight, we'll show you the guy who killed her. Oh we'll reveal his name later, I know you're dying to figure it out but he wears a mask. Isn't that cool:skully? Hey Mina (who no one cares about) and Kirishima are going to do something since they heard him blurt out loud to himself that he killed Midnight in a 2 year old chapter. Praise Hori.

Hack writing everywhere man :mjlol. Thank you for adding more Nagant's and Stars Hori. Really appreciate it bruh:skully. Seriously dude literally expects us to sit here and be hyped about Nigga A. Niggason over here :kobeha.

Remember Midnight, we'll show you the guy who killed her. Oh we'll reveal his name later, I know you're dying to figure it out but he wears a mask. Isn't that cool

Okay this legit feels stupid as hell. Why does it need to be a big deal on who killed Midnight? I thought the entire point of that is that even heroes we know can simply die because of the overall terrible circumstances of the war can just get you at any time by any one. By making it so that it was a clear villain who killed Midnight, you effectively not only shit all over that, but you shit all over Midnight by making her death OFF-SCREEN FOR NO REASON!

How the fuck can you basically fuck that up?!

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Okay this legit feels stupid as hell. Why does it need to be a big deal on who killed Midnight? I thought the entire point of that is that even heroes we know can simply die because of the overall terrible circumstances of the war can just get you at any time by any one. By making it so that it was a clear villain who killed Midnight, you effectively not only shit all over that, but you shit all over Midnight by making her death OFF-SCREEN FOR NO REASON!

How the fuck can you basically fuck that up?!
I would not be surprised if this had more to do with editors telling Hori how upset fans are by her death being so looked over so they made him had to write something about it but the problem was that he didn't give a shit about her character to pay much attention to her death in the first place.
:russ

I would not be surprised if this had more to do with editors telling Hori how upset fans are by her death being so looked over so they made him had to write something about it but the problem was that he didn't give a shit about her character to pay much attention to her death in the first place.
:russ

Yeah, I can easily see that happen on both ends but all I see happen is that it just makes Midnight's death even more nonsensical and worthless.

Basically, it makes her killer important but it makes her completely pointless as a character EXCEPT her death. If the fans really did cause this, they effectively made Midnight a Woman in the Refrigerator... smooth guys :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back