• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
The day the internet laughed their asses off :kobeha .
cchugikj47091.jpg

Afo breathing on these nibbas would kill them and we're supposed to take this seriously :mjlol .
z50xp-1619719725-16226-list_items-no.jpg

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Halo show reached a new low, and now Cortana is piloting Cheek's dead body.

Got advanced super cucked, and now has to pilot the corpse of Master Cheeks.

These writers hate Halo fans so much.
It's like they tried their damnedest to ruin any chance for fans to give a single fuck about this show the more episodes got released. I just wonder how the simps for this will try to spin this as a "good thing" after they tried to unironically pretend the cuckqueen shit was okay.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Okay this legit feels stupid as hell. Why does it need to be a big deal on who killed Midnight? I thought the entire point of that is that even heroes we know can simply die because of the overall terrible circumstances of the war can just get you at any time by any one. By making it so that it was a clear villain who killed Midnight, you effectively not only shit all over that, but you shit all over Midnight by making her death OFF-SCREEN FOR NO REASON!

How the fuck can you basically fuck that up?!
At this point Hori fucking himself over due to problems that he created for himself for no real reason is the most iconic part of Mha.
Yeah, I can easily see that happen on both ends but all I see happen is that it just makes Midnight's death even more nonsensical and worthless.

Basically, it makes her killer important but it makes her completely pointless as a character EXCEPT her death. If the fans really did cause this, they effectively made Midnight a Woman in the Refrigerator... smooth guys :mjlol
I still can't get over the fact that Aizawa barely gave a fuck :mjlol . I honestly forget about Midnight unless I reread Vigilantes and remember she died but seriously he went to UA with her, he's his childhood friend and the reason he even teaches in UA to begin with :skully. Granted this was all revealed in Vigilantes and I would give leeway for Hori skipping on details like that so people don't have to read Vigilantes to get important character information.........is what I would say but then they reveal that Kurogiri is actually one of Aizawa's UA friends and you wouldn't even care about the guy unless you read Vigilantes so I can't even give him that :mjlol. The whole thing is lazy but Midnight's killer blurting out loud that he's her killer fits perfectly with Aizawa and his parents yelling about how they're the traitors. You expect this shit writing at this point.
I would not be surprised if this had more to do with editors telling Hori how upset fans are by her death being so looked over so they made him had to write something about it but the problem was that he didn't give a shit about her character to pay much attention to her death in the first place.
:russ
His current editor is a hack too though :kobeha. I don't think he'd have that kind of foresight, he only cares about "dramatic" reveals and stupid cliffhangers :skully.
2-CCF3243-A9-E2-44-EF-A92-F-44705-B62805-B.jpg

tf is this bitch gonna do :skully
You don't get Horikoshi's vision!! They represent the next best generation of heroes!!

Looking at that panel is like watching a small puppy trying to be threatening :mjlol . Mineta isn't even the worst offender to be honest. How about that rock looking boy who can control animals. I'm honestly offended that he even wasted panel space, as if Hori actually believes anyone even thinks about or cares about that waste of space :mjlol. The worst part of it is this isn't because people died or anything the last straw for Afo is that he manipulated Aoyama (and compared him to a bic lighter that shit was somewhat unintentionally brilliant :kobeha). Death stares for something and someone that relatively minuscule. Those are the types of moments you give to characters when someone like All Might dies not for nobody's like Aoyama, literally no one cares about Aoyama :skully.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Wait scratch that I'm reading the new chapter. That dude who killed Midnight not only blurted that shit out for no reason but did it on a loudspeaker. My fucking sides man :mjlol :skully .
mha had maybe the most trash designs of any shounen
Izuku not only has his trash outfit but has this garish looking orange-yellow scarf from Gran Torino now and that red sports tape looking thing from the 1st movie with his giant ass gloves. Is it too much to ask for him to get rid of the gloves at least? I can't think of a main character whose final fit looks so trash:kobeha. I wish there were a better image for it tbh. I swear it seems like people like Endeavor and All Might were lucky accidents or something.. well I guess that is somewhat true for All Might cause concept art All Might before Horikoshi's editors told him to change that shit did in fact look pretty damn lame :mjlol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back