• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
dd8i19m-a7793b40-a11e-488f-aaab-16982c00c4b2.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Which one?
The one where Tobey and Andrew meet in Ned's house.

For one. What the hell was up with the quality in that scene? Its like they switched to a worse camera because the quality of that scene was bad. And made the portal cgi worse.

Two. It was just anticlimactic, like I was expecting to see snapshots of all three Spiderman on buildings till there spider sense goes of and we get a cool scene of them swinging through New York till they reach each other. Not just be portaled into Ned's house with what is pretty much a deus ex machina.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
The one where Tobey and Andrew meet in Ned's house.

For one. What the hell was up with the quality in that scene? Its like they switched to a worse camera because the quality of that scene was bad. And made the portal cgi worse.

Two. It was just anticlimactic, like I was expecting to see snapshots of all three Spiderman on buildings till there spider sense goes of and we get a cool scene of them swinging through New York till they reach each other. Not just be portaled into Ned's house with what is pretty much a deus ex machina.
Yea, also that scene pretty much nailed the whole their memory have any chance of returning in a coffin. Like dude was your bestfriend before he became spiderman and you can't even find anything in your head that would separate him from another spiderman from the rest of the multi-verse.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So I was at an Antique shop. Holy shit that place is amazing.

There was so many things there that it's actually overwhelming.

I've been wanting to get into watching old movies so I picked up a dvd copy of the Truman show and Tropic Thunder.

There's also a bunch of comics like a Ghost Rider vs Mr. Hyde issue, Red Sonja issue #26, Vengeance of Vampirella issue #17, and even a first appearance of Troia New Titans issue.

I wanted to pick one up but there were so many I couldn't choose.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Playing ff14 again has reminded me that there's multiple triple triad rules. I keep forgetting about that when I exploit shit in ff8 :skully .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back