• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FTbazvpUsAAZOU-

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Arc is > than Ainz
Based beyond belief and would dumpster Ainz in seconds
I said the first thought when I saw it was that.

I'm not even comparing them. It's like taking a concept of one shit and turning it into a show.

Like if somehow bats wore another costume and another author run a new show base on that costume and removing Bats in the equation.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I said the first thought when I saw it was that.

I'm not even comparing them. It's like taking a concept of one shit and turning it into a show.

Like if somehow bats wore another costume and another author run a new show base on that costume and removing Bats in the equation.
Yeah everyone makes the same comparison.
:hestonpls

I wouldn't be surprised if they made a Skeletor anime and niggas went "Ainz but taller"

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Gorr-the-God-Butcher-from-Marvel-Comics-and-from-the-MCU.-Christian-Bale-will-play-Gorr-the-God-Butcher-in-Thor-Love-and-Thunder..jpg

Fucking hell Disney, we were able to create somewhat realistic fully cgi humanoids all the way back the early 2000’s. But you couldn’t spend a few thousand dollars for some mocap and a 3D model to have a comic-accurate Gorr?

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Apparently the dude didnt want himself to be CG'd for some weird ass reason
Christian Bale? There’s no reason to cg him. If he doesn’t want to be cg’d then you can just replace him with a double. With how mocap works all you need is a dude with a similar body type with Gorr willing to wear a mocap suit. Then just rig the 3D model with the motions.

This is literally how they make the Kaiju’s in the Monsterverse.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The problem is it literally look like white armored Ainz, including the trailer/screenplay I have seen.

So that's what I thought at first until I google that shit.
Well i enjoy it. theres unfortunately quite a bit of CGI in the anime but it doesn't take away too much from the story. maybe you'll enjoy it

Christian Bale? There’s no reason to cg him. If he doesn’t want to be cg’d then you can just replace him with a double. With how mocap works all you need is a dude with a similar body type with Gorr willing to wear a mocap suit. Then just rig the 3D model with the motions.

This is literally how they make the Kaiju’s in the Monsterverse.
Shits so stupid man. They could have easily had a decent looking Gorr but nah. hell they fucking CG'd Thanos but for some reason Christian Bale is special?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back