• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
0265-015.png

0265-016.png

Literally making shit up as you write it. I can't wait to check up on the dumbasses that was defending the last chapter and see your their reaction to Murata going the complete opposite way now.

That's been most of our problems with Murata's One Punch Man for the longest. He's been redo'ing Chapters so much and most of the time, it doesn't add a single fucking thing except wasting even more of our time.
Like seriously, dude is a gifted Artist but for fuck's sake man.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
That's been most of our problems with Murata's One Punch Man for the longest. He's been redo'ing Chapters so much and most of the time, it doesn't add a single fucking thing except wasting even more of our time.
Feels like he’s better at adapting than actually writing.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Hilarious thing is that just this Sunday when I was driving with a friend on our way to see JJK0 we talked about anime and manga, and I mentioned how "HXH isn't coming back at this point" for the first time, and he agreed. Now this.

I will never be a billionaire. Never. Not happening.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
just follow the Webcomic step by step
yet here we are

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I don’t know what is and isn’t canon anymore

Boros’s moon kick was a redraw too. That didn’t happen in the original chapter (there he chucked a massive piece of steel straight through the ship instead)

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I don’t know what is and isn’t canon anymore

Boros’s moon kick was a redraw too. That didn’t happen in the original chapter (there he chucked a massive piece of steel straight through the ship instead)

The latest redraw, I guess. Or whatever version makes it into the actual serialization

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
My Graduation photos came in... you guys make fun of me, I'll end you:

unknown.png

unknown.png

AM-JKLVKnrS0LMI2ptLSwCUIT5FTWViYHQ7ghcKtabmSbpLMf2ehGE-kfDwU_xaOeqmjQj2wlIm3TkP3Fx8Cle4RlovVetaXwezSJdFHmH_x6TN32FIS_mUa0wgLfuqV_e__maDAW7-mXGbEqkxxsk9xGPPkkQ=w923-h615-no

My fellow graduates(There was supposed to be 5 of us but 2 couldn't make it)
AM-JKLVI9l6w9oamjcwdft0ZYKMz-f0Sozp31nYtA08fHVBxK-Lh840TRq309r0w4L2rGwsVafhQkKQhuKQDaIqUc1xxH4rwt-_zDDfvL-IbL8lZ5PTkZtbcfSAmG821vbOlC53Xh6qiMXZqlH9qNn3Xxka39w=w923-h615-no

And me and the Fam:
AM-JKLXzNHapjkvd1ln5huVhcgWUbK3saSjQ_5WqhpUr2oXQ-xlOIV0a08qr27Cqth-XvZUT3HcGaG70KgAD5tNUERC7puuQaBk1zuBVtXsBj0ZwBto4ufokFLQ04Trrqqi9UgLWO0gVBWvXK3W-YuTCr4bZMA=w923-h615-no

Still really proud of this moment so it's nice they really got in some good shots here and there.
Look this nigga look well mannered as hell
you have some balls posting ya pics here m8
you damn well don't look like a man who complains about SB
Happy for ya brotha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back