• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
RUBsOQKy_090217154341lola.jpg

Tell me, which ones are where Zeus gets his degeneracy, and was he really that much of a degenerate in his earlier incarnations or later?

As far as I know, Zeus was a degenerate even under Homer, it just didn't get as bad as it did until the Romans got their hands on Zeus and other popular stories came about.
A reminder that the Olympians are meant to actually be Human-like(Which is where their vindictive streaks come in) which is why they was never truly immortal and can even age if they don't eat a certain type of fruit often to induce limited immortality.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Tell me, which ones are where Zeus gets his degeneracy, and was he really that much of a degenerate in his earlier incarnations or later?
Sorry man I gotta do this.

But Zeus being a 'degenerate' is a thing looked up upon by Ancient Greek culture.

In greek culture laying tons of women without their consent is a sign of power.

It's the stereotypical manly-man shit.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Sorry man I gotta do this.

But Zeus being a 'degenerate' is a thing looked up upon by Ancient Greek culture.

In greek culture laying tons of women without their consent is a sign of power.

It's the stereotypical manly-man shit.
>laying tons of women is a sign of power
But he did a lot of this shit as animals
Thats degeneracy which makes the greeks degenerates

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
>laying tons of women is a sign of power
But he did a lot of this shit as animals
Thats degeneracy which makes the greeks degenerates
dude a lot of ancient civ are degenerate.

Like rape, slavery, or other type of shit is not really frowned upon, people even offer underage girls to priest, king, or representative of their god. Either to get an offspring or as a sacrifice. Seriously the deeper you go into history the more degenerate shit you would see.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
My Ruby cartridge has been through so much but still works surprisingly

plot twist: the diploma little xhom got was, that he became a phd sifu in nasuland and can finally buy his own section in sb

:mjlol

:russ

sb has a discord? i should join and post once a year there :mjlol

i will ask them to give me the password for the gemini account

and once i activate the account, prob they will ban me, in 2 minutes :russ

OH MY GOD

MY SIDES :russ

:hestonpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
dude a lot of ancient civ are degenerate.

Like rape, slavery, or other type of shit is not really frowned upon, people even offer underage girls to priest, king, or representative of their god. Either to get an offspring or as a sacrifice. Seriously the deeper you go into history the more degenerate shit you would see.
Oh theres no doubt, zeus was just a bit extra with the degeneracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back