• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Seems like murata decided to redraw part of the last chapter of OPM

How long until someone say garou and saitama are multi-Galaxy+ ?

People have already done that.

Also fuck whoever decided to have Garou take God’s power. That again goes against everything he’s done before.

At least we may be getting a webcomic accurate fight.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Ben+Reilly+-+Scarlet+Spider+%282017-%29+018-000.jpg

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
People have already done that.

Also fuck whoever decided to have Garou take God’s power. That again goes against everything he’s done before.

At least we may be getting a webcomic accurate fight.

Eh, it's kinda what his original self did once he actually started turning into a monster.

And manga!Garou has been bouncing all over the place character wise so I'm not even sure if this is inconsistent with what he's supposed to be now :skully

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So, does anyone here read Record of Ragnarok? Because I recently got into it and decided to read the series. Was enjoying it up until the last two fights. The Buddha one being a letdown, and the Hades vs Qin Shi Huang one has been abysmal. The last one genuinely feels like a completely different author to the one who wrote the Adam vs Zeus battle, which was thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So, does anyone here read Record of Ragnarok? Because I recently got into it and decided to read the series. Was enjoying it up until the last two fights. The Buddha one being a letdown, and the Hades vs Qin Shi Huang one has been abysmal. The last one genuinely feels like a completely different author to the one who wrote the Adam vs Zeus battle, which was thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish.
:skully that shit peaked with adam fight. Most of us practically dropped it.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
:skully that shit peaked with adam fight. Most of us practically dropped it.
I was already admittedly worried with the series quality after the way the author pulled plot armor out of his ass for Poseidon to lose to Sasaki Kojiro, but this Hades fight and the nonsense at play here may just have me drop the series now. I think I gave it a bit much lenience in how much I was willing to read on, especially after my boy Herakles lost, but that one is more out of bias than anything else. :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I actually enjoyed the Shiva fight in RoR, because for once the outcome actually surprised me. Shiva was almost memetically certain to job and the wrestler dude was giving off YAMATO DAMASHI vibes but the power of friendship came put on top :skully
Honestly, with how one-sided the Hades fight was, I'd hoped for Hades to pull out a win near the end on some underdog shit or at the very least, end it in a tie, as that would've been a swerve because of how the author was making it far too transparent with their own bias for Qin, reaching almost Baki author levels where it becomes clear new guy is just there to job to either Baki or Yujiro.

:mjlol

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I was already admittedly worried with the series quality after the way the author pulled plot armor out of his ass for Poseidon to lose to Sasaki Kojiro, but this Hades fight and the nonsense at play here may just have me drop the series now. I think I gave it a bit much lenience in how much I was willing to read on, especially after my boy Herakles lost, but that one is more out of bias than anything else. :mjlol
I dropped it right there during the herakles fight conclusion, that shit is pure bullshit.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Honestly, with how one-sided the Hades fight was, I'd hoped for Hades to pull out a win near the end on some underdog shit or at the very least, end it in a tie, as that would've been a swerve because of how the author was making it far too transparent with their own bias for Qin, reaching almost Baki author levels where it becomes clear new guy is just there to job to either Baki or Yujiro.

:mjlol
The Qin and Hades fight is bullshit. Dude is using Taichi to fucking fight seriously out of all the martial arts you can pick and then he gave him Byakugan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back