• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.
EFzSNvQUcAEk45g.jpg

Give me a dwarf woman and give it to me, now!
unknown.png

My Graduation photos came in... you guys make fun of me, I'll end you:

unknown.png

unknown.png

AM-JKLVKnrS0LMI2ptLSwCUIT5FTWViYHQ7ghcKtabmSbpLMf2ehGE-kfDwU_xaOeqmjQj2wlIm3TkP3Fx8Cle4RlovVetaXwezSJdFHmH_x6TN32FIS_mUa0wgLfuqV_e__maDAW7-mXGbEqkxxsk9xGPPkkQ=w923-h615-no

My fellow graduates(There was supposed to be 5 of us but 2 couldn't make it)
AM-JKLVI9l6w9oamjcwdft0ZYKMz-f0Sozp31nYtA08fHVBxK-Lh840TRq309r0w4L2rGwsVafhQkKQhuKQDaIqUc1xxH4rwt-_zDDfvL-IbL8lZ5PTkZtbcfSAmG821vbOlC53Xh6qiMXZqlH9qNn3Xxka39w=w923-h615-no

And me and the Fam:
AM-JKLXzNHapjkvd1ln5huVhcgWUbK3saSjQ_5WqhpUr2oXQ-xlOIV0a08qr27Cqth-XvZUT3HcGaG70KgAD5tNUERC7puuQaBk1zuBVtXsBj0ZwBto4ufokFLQ04Trrqqi9UgLWO0gVBWvXK3W-YuTCr4bZMA=w923-h615-no

Still really proud of this moment so it's nice they really got in some good shots here and there.
Why the fuck would I make fun of you?

Get it bro! Congratulations.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
@Atem random question but Prince Flamadin had the Dragon Sword right? So is he the strongest eternal champion (not counting Silverskin Elric) because he had the original whole Black Blade? or is that not how it works

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
@Atem random question but Prince Flamadin had the Dragon Sword right? So is he the strongest eternal champion (not counting Silverskin Elric) because he had the original whole Black Blade? or is that not how it works
The Dragon Sword was the prototype for the black sword, and served as a container for the she-dragon that would give birth to the brood of the phroon. Who would be the mernii's ancestors. It was forged by chaos to conquer chaos. It didn't belong to Prince Flamadin or John Daker. It was from the remains of it that Stormbringer was made. Along with Mournblade. The difference being that instead of said she-dragon the Anti-Balance was sealed inside of them. The chaotic half of it. Whereas the lawful aspect was sealed in the black pearl.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
No harm no foul. I am like the only one who actually read all the books.
I want to pick up the michael whelan cover variants of the original Elric stuff and finish reading the comics but alas, no time rn :wow doubt I'd ever be able to read them all, but I'd at least like to know more about it now that I've been made aware of how much Moorcock innovated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back