• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
You know, we should also consider streaming wrestling one day. Besides OBD Wrestling that is. From old events to new. Just like we used to back in the old days. For those who were active in the old Wrestling Thread in the Sports section, you know what I'm talking about.
AEW Double or Nothing is this Sunday. I was thinking of streaming that.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
AEW Double or Nothing is this Sunday. I was thinking of streaming that.

Not a bad idea. I'm likely going to be working on Brawl throughout the rest of this week as it is since my work schedule is indefinite. I've also got a few surprises in store for the fans of our up and coming brand. At least we can do something as a group. I haven't watched a wrestling event since the last WM, and that was only for Stone Cold.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FTuSPKKWYAA7KF6

yeehaw

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Not a bad idea. I'm likely going to be working on Brawl throughout the rest of this week as it is since my work schedule is indefinite. I've also got a few surprises in store for the fans of our up and coming brand. At least we can do something as a group. I haven't watched a wrestling event since the last WM, and that was only for Stone Cold.
The card looks good, though the build has not been, except for MJF/Wardlow which you saw above.

Strong chance Punk is winning the title that night.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Be my first AEW watch in a long time... will probably be my last as well considering how I really do see how they keep fucking shit up from time to time in certain Subreddits
What should happen:

1. MJF cheats at Double or Nothing, Wardlow stays away for a few months but with constant little reminders of him.
2. MJF beats CM Punk for the title at All Out in Chicago and gets Chicxulub impact-level heat.
3. Wardlow returns through some loophole or stipulation. MJF runs like a little bitch for months and months.
4. Wardlow finally flushes the little shit down the toilet between February-May of next year, wins the title, becomes AEW's top guy.

What will probably happen:

Wardlow probably beats MJF, starts feuding with goofs. Maybe he wins the TNT title but that's been a piece of shit since Miro dropped it. He gradually loses some of this heat and fades into the background.

Strong chance Adam fucking Cole gets the top title before Wardlow does.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>Talking about Garou
Garou is so fucking lame in the manga that I don't even know where to start. All the satire and shit from the webcomics gone for basically a dollar store DB villain. Well not really a "villain" cause the dudes so fucking weak willed in his goals that he's basically an anti hero. I swear One and Murata don't have any clue what they're doing for the manga anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back