• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
645fa557524f41507cb00e45eadbea86.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
togashi def lurks our convos, somehow, hxh will return, when it was supposed to return in obd 2025, after he finished few more drgn quest games, he prob read that i am the obd togashi with my obd 2027 lore and wants to compete again, smh, i never knew, obd 2027 could make hxh return from hiatus of that level :russ :mjlol

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
togashi def lurks our convos, somehow, hxh will return, when it was supposed to return in obd 2025, after he finished few more drgn quest games, he prob read that i am the obd togashi with my obd 2027 lore and wants to compete again, smh, i never knew, obd 2027 could make hxh return from hiatus of that level :russ :mjlol

Bruh

You need to get that fucking Yusuke Urameshi jacket

Mines just came in yesterday

It looks just like it does on the website

I marked the fuck out when I got it :mjlol

It even has the signature high school colors

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i came to save this convo a bit with blade time, from that bad morbin time of the previous pages :mjlol
In your absence, lads took to bringing in enough morbius memes to kill what little fizzle that nobody's movie conjured for the internet. :mjlol I think I've seen that same meme where Morb's was photoshopped to have made a quadrillion dollars like 7 times already in just this convo alone.:hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
even if they would gave me 500$ to stream morbius in my streams, i would prefer to read inuyasha, all at once, and i never read inuyasha :russ :hestonpls
I would say, in that situation, I'd rather read Baruto, but then I realized, I'd rather watch paint dry instead of watching either of them. I can only stomach so much trash. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back