• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FTxIenYWAAEXitI

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

> No Hit whatsoever.
> Has KALE on the list instead.
> Has Broly lower than Granolah bar, Gas, Goku and Vegeta, despite it being confirmed in promotional material already that Broly's still the strongest.
> Has Vegeta, who has yet to win a fight that matters in the canon fanfic manga, at number 1.
:hestonpls Masako is on some hard drugs with this one.

Expecting someone from TFS to have a half-decent take on anything Dragon Ball related. :kobeha

Reminder these guys when they were playing one of the One Piece games, claimed HxH characters would steamroll One Piece ones. :maybe

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Expecting someone from TFS to have a half-decent take on anything Dragon Ball related. :kobeha

Reminder these guys when they were playing one of the One Piece games, claimed HxH characters would steamroll One Piece ones. :maybe
This wasn't even a case of me expecting him to have a decent take, but to have a fucking brain, lad. :mjlol My mistake was in thinking he had a functioning one, outside of making up his next DB fanfiction talked about on YouTube.:russ

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
This wasn't even a case of me expecting him to have a decent take, but to have a fucking brain, lad. :mjlol My mistake was in thinking he had a functioning one, outside of making up his next DB fanfiction talked about on YouTube.:russ
Reminder that this is the guy who played Goku as a drooling retard, seems it was a case of art imitating life. :mjpls

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

> No Hit whatsoever.
> Has KALE on the list instead.
> Has Broly lower than Granolah bar, Gas, Goku and Vegeta, despite it being confirmed in promotional material already that Broly's still the strongest.
> Has Vegeta, who has yet to win a fight that matters in the canon fanfic manga, at number 1.
:hestonpls Masako is on some hard drugs with this one.

whats funny about these lists is that half the characters on it get jobbed out in some way because of super dragon ball heroes.
spinoff shit fucking the powerscaling something fierce
:hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back