• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
FTxSRvgXsAEgE-N

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
So I actually watched Morbius for real because of the memes recently. I want to say the movie sucked, but that would require me to actually remember what the hell I just watched.

More than anything else the film was so fucking bland that I legitimately forgot most of what happened in it about an hour later :russ Which if you ask me is a much worse fate than just being 'bad'

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Vigilantes ended pretty good. Not really much to say. Koichi using his quirk to stop an airplane was badass, Japan deserves the shit they're currently getting with Afo for pinning most of the blame for what happened in Naruhata on Koichi, it was cool to see the other characters again living their current lives with Pop step in a new city. Biggest stand out was Knuckleduster. Dude had his legs blown to shit, he's on crutches but since Naruhata doesn't have Koichi around he basically takes up as the local vigilante. Beating the shit out of small fry even on crutches :mjlol . That's badass, definitely one of my favorite characters and he's in a side manga:wow. Story "continues" in the main series which probably means a small panel or 2 if that but it doesn't matter. I'm pretty much satisfied with everything which is more than I can say about the main series :skully.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I guess it also explains why Koichi never showed up in the main series. His quirk didn't get stolen or anything. He just has a shitload of debt and charges in Japan that needs to be paid off and couldn't come back if he wanted to. Really living the Spiderman lifestyle :mjlol . Goes without saying that with Koichi being able to lift a fucking airplane alongside his other feats his quirk is broken beyond belief :kobeha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back