• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
they put transformers in this movie so this is the biggest all canon jump since that konami game where Megatron was fighting solid snake :skully

85n7qwqgx5w81.png

Dragon Ball and Kingdom Hearts are in the movie too

Transformers multiverse is all encompassing :tearspepe

I knew it'd be garbage, which is why I didn't join you guys. :mjlol You guys should've known better, this is modern, woke-ass Disney, after all.:hestonpls

Somehow it found a way to be even worse than that... like it completely bastardizes everything that could have made sense in the timeframe it takes place and made alot of characters look fucking retarded.
It's like Rise of Skywalker tier bad...

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Somehow it found a way to be even worse than that... like it completely bastardizes everything that could have made sense in the timeframe it takes place and made alot of characters look fucking retarded.
It's like Rise of Skywalker tier bad...
...And this is surprising to you? :russ :mjlol New rule, if its made by modern Disney, don't watch. It'll be absolute garbage tier, for sure. And if you don't believe me, just wait until the woke clusterfuck that is the PJO 'adaptation' comes out.:obamalaugh

I'm almost afraid to ask but, out of sheer morbid curiosity.

What Happened?

Basically, they somehow have Kenobi get chased by either Inquisitors or Sith for 10 years(When that would make zero sense for it to even last that long) and it's obvious that the Black Female trying so hard to be intimidating will become a Secondary Lead.
Leia somehow gets kidnapped and Bail goes to fucking KENOBI and asks him to get Leia back because "No one will know her true value"(SHE'S A FUCKING DAUGHTER TO A MAJOR SENATOR AND A PRINCESS! BOUNTY HUNTERS HAVE MOVED HEAVEN AND EARTH FOR LESS IN STAR WARS!) and even goes to Tantooine to reach Kenobi again because "Fuck secrecy"(As Kenobi literally has a device that they can just reach on a dime... that can't somehow be hacked).

And they have the balls for Kenobi to not only get his Lightsaber back, but then have some stupid truimphant music play as he has to go rescue Leia from some random ass Organization and somehow NOT have the Empire immediately on his ass for the obvious reason.

Like nothing about the series makes sense and it gets worse just watching it and hearing the wretched dialogue and attempts to make Child Leia come off far more wise than she should be.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
...And this is surprising to you? :russ :mjlol New rule, if its made by modern Disney, don't watch. It'll be absolute garbage tier, for sure. And if you don't believe me, just wait until the woke clusterfuck that is the PJO 'adaptation' comes out.:obamalaugh

I knew this was gonna be bad... but no, this was next level bad. This is obviously just forcing shit in where it doesn't fit and ignore the obvious for their stupid ass plot. I'd rather watch Boruto...

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I knew this was gonna be bad... but no, this was next level bad. This is obviously just forcing shit in where it doesn't fit and ignore the obvious for their stupid ass plot. I'd rather watch Boruto...
You'd actually rather watch BARUTO? Holy shit. :kobeha This must've transcended beyond subterranean levels of shit for you to be saying that, god damn!

You'd actually rather watch BARUTO? Holy shit. :kobeha This must've transcended beyond subterranean levels of shit for you to be saying that, god damn!

I'm not lying. I would watch Boruto all the way until the Manga before I EVER see Kenobi again. That's how bad that actually is because the rant I made above? It's far, far worse actually watching it.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I would suggest watching them back to back to see which is worse but ah... I'm pretty sure that would classify as torture. :mjlol
ill put it this way me and my wife rewatched every star wars movie after our second kind was born, we'd seen all of them at least once
even tfa and tlj, we made it through again (although my wife apparently hates them even more than I do now) but once we got to RoS we just....couldn't do it

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Basically, they somehow have Kenobi get chased by either Inquisitors or Sith for 10 years(When that would make zero sense for it to even last that long) and it's obvious that the Black Female trying so hard to be intimidating will become a Secondary Lead.
Inquisitors on his tail for that long but somehow Darth Vader doesn't find him?

Sure Disney, whatever you say. 🤣
Leia somehow gets kidnapped and Bail goes to fucking KENOBI and asks him to get Leia back because "No one will know her true value"(SHE'S A FUCKING DAUGHTER TO A MAJOR SENATOR AND A PRINCESS! BOUNTY HUNTERS HAVE MOVED HEAVEN AND EARTH FOR LESS IN STAR WARS!) and even goes to Tantooine to reach Kenobi again because "Fuck secrecy"(As Kenobi literally has a device that they can just reach on a dime... that can't somehow be hacked).
Yes and let's also ignore the fact that, as the Empire still uses the Senate as it's main system of controlling the star systems under its control, this would be the type of thing they would step in to stop at this point in time.

I mean they didn't dissolve the senate until the start of A New Hope so letting Senator daughters get kidnapped isn't in their best interests here.
And they have the balls for Kenobi to not only get his Lightsaber back, but then have some stupid truimphant music play as he has to go rescue Leia from some random ass Organization and somehow NOT have the Empire immediately on his ass for the obvious reason.

Like nothing about the series makes sense and it gets worse just watching it and hearing the wretched dialogue and attempts to make Child Leia come off far more wise than she should be.
Yeah my brain is hurting just from the nonsense you're telling me, I can only imagine how bad it is to actually watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back