• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
There's a reason why people always makes memes about it and even tries to find way to use it themselves in their stories and works.
It's just too damn good.
I mean hell, even I largely based my idea for Twilight Sparkle's NP on Unlimated Blade Works, right down to including a chant, which itself was largely adapted from an actual speech Twilight made in the show when first using the Elements.

But that's Fate in general, you can see people taking inspiration from it for abilities all over the place.

Like that Equestria Girls/Bleach story I was reading, Rarity's Fullbring started out as basically being Shirou's trace ability, then it was Unlimated Blade Works, and the mastered version was a mix of UBW and Iskander's NP (Chapter was even named after his music theme).

Kinda happens when your series is loaded with cool as fuck abilities.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
oET7Rvd.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
wear your urameashi jacket, pack your dan dan bag, go to nu disney offices and tell them, this

'' i want the AMAZING artist known as toyotaro to write a nihilus manga, with the help of another AMAZING author known as nakaba, i will give 100$ when you release chap 1, and other 100$, the next week, when the series gets axed :yousmart''

:russ :russ :russ :russ

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
wear your urameashi jacket, pack your dan dan bag, go to nu disney offices and tell them, this

'' i want the AMAZING artist known as toyotaro to write a nihilus manga, with the help of another AMAZING author known as nakaba, i will give 100$ when you release chap 1, and other 100$, the next week, when the series gets axed :yousmart''

:russ :russ :russ :russ
Bold of you to assume they'd even get the first chapter out.:mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back