• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #13: Return to Crab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
wear your urameashi jacket, pack your dan dan bag, go to nu disney offices and tell them, this

'' i want the AMAZING artist known as toyotaro to write a nihilus manga, with the help of another AMAZING author known as nakaba, i will give 100$ when you release chap 1, and other 100$, the next week, when the series gets axed :yousmart''

:russ :russ :russ :russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
yyh and nu sw the crossoveer the obd needed but will never get, cuz they don't want kino series :russ

kylo urameshi :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
take swiss with you, for full florida pride :mjlol

he might dm them some 2D chick pics and give you, an edge for that fight, in their discord servers as well :russ

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
take swiss with you, for full florida pride :mjlol

he might dm them some 2D chick pics and give you, an edge for that fight, in their discord servers as well :russ

Nigga I'm taking everybody with me and your ass is coming too

Nevermind is gonna be commentating the whole time cause I'm gonna be too busy kicking some Mickey Mouse ass in that damn castle

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Hey kid, do I have your attention? I know the way you've been living, life so reckless tragedy endless welcome to the family.
welcome-to-the-family-son-resident-evil7.gif

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
jakklock, tell romveil, to stop posting avenged sevenfold lyrics, and don't delete your posts in the circus thread, i thought legosgalaxy lost it, and was talking to himself like a sb bot :mjlol :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back