• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #14: Mammoth Space Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I feel like people overrate the “stomp” that was Ultimate Gohan vs Super Buu

Gohan put in effort, and he received a much worse beating from Buutenks (just Super Buu x2) than he dealt Super Buu

only Vegetto ever truly humiliated Buu in a fight

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

Gohan put in effort, and he received a much worse beating from Buutenks (just Super Buu x2) than he dealt Super Buu

vegetto have this unique feat of getting cockblocked from winning fights and given to gogeta instead

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
spunch-bob-spongebob.gif

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Nah Gohan was finessing that nigga in the Anime and the manga it was just quick
vegetto have this unique feat of getting cockblocked from winning fights and given to gogeta instead
Vegito stomped Buuhan tho he fooled him into absorbing him which was his planned

Gogeta only appeared once in Canon and failed to kill Broly

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Nah Gohan was finessing that nigga in the Anime and the manga it was just quick

Vegito stomped Buuhan tho he fooled him into absorbing him which was his planned

Gogeta only appeared once in Canon and failed to kill Broly
I mean its not Gogeta fault he didnt kill Broly. Man was going for it and the nigga got wished away
:hestonpls

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Not really, they can be tanky with their Unarmored Defense and Patient Defense or do decent damage, but Stunning Strike makes up for it by being able to stun enemies for an advantage. In addition, they have good mobility and utility. With Dash action and Step of the Wind, they can move up to 120 feet per turn. Can attack four times with Flurry of Blows, move along vertical surfaces and across liquids, deflect or catch ranged weapon attacks, reduce fall damage or take none, depending on how high the fall is or what level the Monk is. Evasion that lets them potentially take no damage on success on Dex saving throws or take half damage on a fail. Proficiency in all saving throws and can reroll with a Ki point.
you can also troll the living shit out of your DM if they play RAW with legendary resistances if you run a chronurgist in your party

Use Quivering Palm

Convergent future, they auto fail the save

instant pain

Monk also gets diamond soul at level 13-15 which is literally 100x better than their capstone skill at 20 + Tongues for Free because of course they need it lol

Jiraiya kinda deserved to die if he couldn't be bothered to teach him literally anything else after 2 years :mjlol .
Jiraiya made Naruto close the gap between Naruto and Sasuke in record time.

And then when Kishi realized Naruto already surpassed Sasuke he needed to give Naruto a nerf in Shippuden because he stopped being the underdog against Sasuke :doge

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
it happened last year but i just found out about it but
> Ruroni Kenshin author caught with so much CP they though he was distributing
>only fined 200k yen and suspended for 6 months
>brought back on to work
>bunch of manga authors all welcome him back with open arms like nothing happened
Screenshot_8.png

Absolute fucking cringe man needs to go to Gulag

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
it happened last year but i just found out about it but
> Ruroni Kenshin author caught with so much CP they though he was distributing
>only fined 200k yen and suspended for 6 months
>brought back on to work
>bunch of manga authors all welcome him back with open arms like nothing happened
Screenshot_8.png

Absolute fucking cringe man needs to go to Gulag
He said he had it before it was outlawed officially in Japan

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Jiraiya made Naruto close the gap between Naruto and Sasuke in record time.

And then when Kishi realized Naruto already surpassed Sasuke he needed to give Naruto a nerf in Shippuden because he stopped being the underdog against Sasuke :doge
Could have shown his chakra nature with a piece of freaking paper and just didn't do it :skully . Couldn't be bothered to give him those hair techniques he had either :mjlol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back