OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Is the game actually worth playing now? Or did it burn too many bridges with all those impossible promises?
It's much better as of 1.52, and the story is 10/10 regardless of the version we're talking about. 1.52 fixed the gameplay for the most part, and mods fix everything they missed. I imagine they will get to the rest in expansions though. Since it has already been datamined that they're still working on them.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Only moment that genuinely made me cringe was Claire's questline. Not because she was trans but because she was a retard.

"Why yes, I want bloody revenge because my husband died in a death race. That we both knew was extremely dangerous, and led to death on a daily basis. That everyone knew was illegal, and only allowed because we bribed the NCPD. Also, I've killed people in this race before to win too. However, MY HUSBAND!"

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
On top of that she tries to manipulate you into helping her murder the guy. Whose only mistake was participating in the race as intended. Slamming into people with their cars, and shooting at them. Claire we literally did that ourselves.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
And the guy in question while an asshole is not a bad guy, and he is extremely thankful when you stop her. He even gives you his car, and it's fucking awesome. Claire's truck is hot garbage by comparison. His race car is a modified Type 66 Quadra he calls fucking Cthulhu.

Sorry Claire, I want that car.

sir_fire

Distinguished
sg_prime__vol_3___38_by_soundbluster_df5qmc5-fullview.jpg

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Your account failed the test of reflexes :skully

How did you get hacked?
Followng a link my friend sent me

but because I barely use discord I didn't know he got hacked. Funny enough my FC leader realized I got hacked immediately and buzzed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back