• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

I like how you have people defending this shitty ass comic just showing off how actually racist they with excuses of why this isn't racist.
thats funny cuz everywhere ive seen this shit is universally panned

idk how anyone could look at this and see it as anything but the most bare minimum black stereotyping comic ever. just devoid of any actual creativity even without the ethical issues

idk how anyone could look at this and see it as anything but the most bare minimum black stereotyping comic ever. just devoid of any actual creativity even without the ethical issues

Because it's American Comics simping, plain and simple. They know American Comics is fucked and Manga is rolling the shit out of it but they are refusing to see the reasons why(especially since it has alot to do with the Woke Direction they refuse to take is even remotely true) and thus lash out and bitch at anyone who tells them the truth.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Isn't that the OBD Wiki?:hm

It's unfortunate that you have to pay to get the CLO.

Also @Derpmaster9000 @OtherGalaxy

The camp was still closed so we only had to take care of three kids for like 10 minutes and they were actually obedient.

When the camp opens though we'll have to take care of around 20 kids.
Speaking as someone who had to look after his baby nephew and niece, as well as two four-year-old nieces for a whole day at one point, believe me, shit WILL get hectic fast. You got off lucky today, but even just 3 kids, if you have them for a whole day, can be incredibly taxing to look after. :mjlol I love my little nieces and nephew to death, but holy shit man, I was half dead by the end of the day when they were taken back by my sisters, no bullshit. I will forever have respect after that for any actual, attentive parent, because now I know what they have to go through, damn near every single day.:russ

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member

HF it's even worse than I thought lmfao

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FVjnJGhXsAA02_K

FVknbiCWUAA-u5X

FTuJzjoVsAE7CGC

mash up

Last edited:

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

I see this shit even in my school, kids who haven't been in class for months to the entire year are coming to graduation with me despite the fact they defo should've failed.

Like I get parents don't want there sons and daughters to fail and shit, but if they simply skipped class and whatever that's there and your fault. The school is only responsible to there education(how good that education is, is very much up to debate, but that's a different topic) they aren't responsible for there attendance. It's up to the parent to talk to the kid if there skipping class, not the teacher. Teachers should not be pressured into passing students that do not deserve to be passed.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
These kids probably never been smacked in their life:mjlol

I remember in my first year of 7th grade I hated Spanish so much I skipped.

First time I got off scottfree. Second time had my teach calling my mom and getting my ass and back beat so hard I was crying and thought I was going to combust from the glare she gave me. :russ

I went back the next day, and never skipped class on purpose since.:yousmart

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
These kids probably never been smacked in their life:mjlol

I remember in my first year of 7th grade I hated Spanish so much I skipped.

First time I got off scottfree. Second time had my teach calling my mom and getting my ass and back beat so hard I was crying and thought I was going to combust from the glare she gave me. :russ

I went back the next day, and never skipped class on purpose since.:yousmart
I remember one time when I was really young and still in primary that I erased the homework I was supposed to do from my notebook. Ended up almost getting away with it, but me mother was smart enough to check it anyway, and was able to see what I'd attempted to erase. You wouldn't believe how pissed she got at me for it. And when me dad found out?

He just gave me a look, and then chuckled before saying I should've done a better job erasing it if I wanted the rest of the evening free. :mjlol He obviously said it in jest, but still, the look me mother gave him was priceless, until she figured out a few seconds later he was taking the piss.:tupac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back