• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #15: Gather, Ye War Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
AE046418-3359-4-EA3-9-C28-D213-EFCF18-E1.jpg

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Asuka/Alexis >>> Mai Valentine. In every way, especially dueling. :russ
The dueling part at least isn't exactly hard though is it? :mjpls

Even having one win that's not vs fodder is enough to be better than Mai. Though yeah, Asuka at least beat a Shadow Rider, not the one she SHOULD have got to face but whatever.

Though her only other wins of note were against Manjoume and Fubuki, NEITHER of whom were using their normal decks. So while she's better than Mai for sure, she's still runs afoul of being a female character in a Yugioh series. :mjlol

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
The dueling part at least isn't exactly hard though is it? :mjpls

Even having one win that's not vs fodder is enough to be better than Mai. Though yeah, Asuka at least beat a Shadow Rider, not the one she SHOULD have got to face but whatever.

Though her only other wins of note were against Manjoume and Fubuki, NEITHER of whom were using their normal decks. So while she's better than Mai for sure, she's still runs afoul of being a female character in a Yugioh series. :mjlol
Yeah, Mai is absolute trash. :mjlol

Both Manjoume and Edo would squash Mai with just about any deck, so those victories for Alexis still count, in my opinion. Far better than beating some one-time appearance would-be casanova, which hilariously enough, Alexis/Asuka did as well.

But yeah, she does still suffer the fate of being a female char in YuGiOh. Though, hilariously enough, she doesn't get it too bad, as funnily enough, she has the most W's out of any main female lead in a YuGiOh series.

If I had control over GX, she would've been treated much better. She's supposed to be one of the best duelists at the academy, relatively close to Judai/Jaden's skill, so she should be fully treated like it. Hell, I might have gone so far as to have her be the one who duels and manages to stalemate the Supreme King in order to free Judai from his influence. :yousmart

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>dad calls mom expecting a happy fathers day
>she tells him that we don't really feel comfortable talking to him at all
>he says he understands and doesn't blame us

Like I don't feel any emotional attachment to him at all and I kinda feel bad for not seeing him as a dad but at the same time I cant just forget what he did to us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back