• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So I just facepalmed

Dude Just said Goat is not Greatest of all time all the time.

He thinks using it for a single generation is the same shit.

You can't be the Greatest of all time if you are only great in a single generation or a single era.

That's not how that shit works.

:doge Basically dude keep saying Goat of his era. forgetting it points to of all time.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FW1aXQdX0Aca6Vb

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Yesterday my family was at a graduation party and I got to drink a sip of orange Margherita first time I drank alcohol, it's pretty good. The alcohol burns a bit.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
So to recap on Raiden grave

So to recap
AP: Excalibur
Hax: Excalibur
Speed:Bout even but edge to Excalibur

In depth:Excalibur has this super blatant feat that gets leagues above Raiden, has abilities that Raiden can't deal with, AoEs his ass before he can pull the funni dura neg, and has dura neg of his own

Oh yeah and Excalibur has sentinels, which can stun enemies, cloak Excalibur if Raiden gets close, and revive Excalibur in the case that he gets downed.

Yep Raiden a dead man

So to recap on Raiden grave

So to recap
AP: Excalibur
Hax: Excalibur
Speed:Bout even but edge to Excalibur

In depth:Excalibur has this super blatant feat that gets leagues above Raiden, has abilities that Raiden can't deal with, AoEs his ass before he can pull the funni dura neg, and has dura neg of his own

Oh yeah and Excalibur has sentinels, which can stun enemies, cloak Excalibur if Raiden gets close, and revive Excalibur in the case that he gets downed.

Yep Raiden a dead man

Warframe is a bullshit Game in terms of feats, me and I think Papa Nier basically told you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back