• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
unknown.png
unknown.png

No wonder the WWE Writing Team is in the pits when you have snowflakes like this...
Like what the fuck is "Doing the Greatest Steel Cage Matches" to begin with? And then being terrified over Vince making a joke about how it's obvious it feels like you are trying to impress someone else than doing your job?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png
unknown.png

No wonder the WWE Writing Team is in the pits when you have snowflakes like this...
Like what the fuck is "Doing the Greatest Steel Cage Matches" to begin with? And then being terrified over Vince making a joke about how it's obvious it feels like you are trying to impress someone else than doing your job?
Vince himself is still a huge problem, but man, that WWE writing team, based off this one post, must be exactly what I've known them to be for years.

Utter trash. :mjlol Sweet Jesus, someone get a proper TV writer on that damn writing team, for fuck sake, or failing that, offer Vince Russo enough money to come out of retirement from the wrestling industry, and have him be the head writer, unfiltered. Would be a hundred times better than this garbage.

Vince himself is still a huge problem, but man, that WWE writing team, based off this one post, most be exactly what I've known them to be for years.

Utter trash. :mjlol Sweet Jesus, someone get a proper TV writer on that damn writing team, for fuck sake, or failing that, offer Vince Russo enough money to come out of retirement from the wrestling industry, and have him be the head writer, unfiltered. Would be a hundred times better than this garbage.

Apparently he was fired during the Pandemic Era so he's spending this time to bitch because of wanting his time to shine.
And I do agree that Vince is a problem in terms of not knowing exactly who to push outside of who he wants but goddamn, these fuckers need to stop trying to impress one stupid reviewer and actually impress the fucking fans, especially when they become bitchmade like this.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Apparently he was fired during the Pandemic Era so he's spending this time to bitch because of wanting his time to shine.
And I do agree that Vince is a problem in terms of not knowing exactly who to push outside of who he wants but goddamn, these fuckers need to stop trying to impress one stupid reviewer and actually impress the fucking fans, especially when they become bitchmade like this.
Wanting his time to shine by doing what? Giving us the 'greatest steel cage matches'? :mjlol Bruh, like you, I don't even know what the fuck that means.

These niggas on the writing team these days, I swear, they're stuck in their own little world where nothing they do can be bad, despite the fact that the fans reject it almost every time. Again, so simple, just fire all the bums, and then scout out and hire some actually GOOD tv writers, who could give us some decent shit. Not clowns that bitch and act like spoiled, angry teen girls on their period.:hestonpls

Wanting his time to shine by doing what? Giving us the 'greatest steel cage matches'? :mjlol Bruh, like you, I don't even know what the fuck that means.

These niggas on the writing team these days, I swear, they're stuck in their own little world where nothing they do can be bad, despite the fact that the fans reject it almost every time. Again, so simple, just fire all the bums, and then scout out and hire some actually GOOD tv writers, who could give us some decent shit. Not clowns that bitch and act like spoiled, angry teen girls on their period.:hestonpls

I like how he genuinely gets scared because Vince cracked a fucking joke over it too. Like just affirming he was pandering to a reviewer rather than to his own boss, for real, this is why this shit is basically as bad as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back