• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, not only is the void not explained

but it was Serious Punch^2

so Garou can’t dish that out under normal circumstances (I’m not even gonna bother with Saitama since he’s a headache)

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
after reading the opm chap, they potentially star levels, cuz the whole sequence with the void ain't fully explained yet

but, they at least planet+ levels/lightspeed, overall = for now
Something I actually wanted to address with @Uoruk. If the calc for the Mercury feat from GOH is correct and it really is small galaxy level. Wouldn't that make this OPM feat Galaxy+ or something? Cause if the blast really did nuke those stars the blast would have to travel lightyears to do so.

dotell.png

You said it not me.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
opm ain't galaxy+ levels, don't take a meme post i had made, seriously

i told ya my actual opinion about it, after reading the chapter, they ain't even legit star levels
I know, but me, Uoruk, and ZenithXAbyss are arguing about the validity of this calc.

Which puts the Mercury cutting shockwave feat at small star- small galaxy level

I disagree with both interpretations as I said here.

I agree with the enormous levels of energy part.

But I talked about it with @Xhominid The Fool in the circus thread.

Even small galaxies would have millions to thousands of stars. To say that, that attack could destroy one despite not destroying the sun is incredulous to me. Especially when if the busting thousands of stars feat in OPM is true thats much crazier but doesn't reach galaxy level. Also iirc even small stars can destroy solar systems when they go supernova. That shockwave while was powerful I wouldn't say it was solar system busting.

Cause like I said above, if it being a shockwave travelling for millions of miles really amps the energy value that high then that would put OPM's feat here at galaxy plus or something

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
that feat ain't small galaxy+ levels either

but, it is solid solar system+ levels

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
the most minimum you can argue, is large star levels = which is still very stronk

but, it has all the requirements for being in the solar system+ range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back