• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
291651984_4756073817758163_5997819085344232689_n.jpg
-

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Something I actually wanted to address with @Uoruk. If the calc for the Mercury feat from GOH is correct and it really is small galaxy level. Wouldn't that make this OPM feat Galaxy+ or something? Cause if the blast really did nuke those stars the blast would have to travel lightyears to do so.

dotell.png

You said it not me.
Wouldn't know until someone calcs it but if they're nuking stars from light years away potentially

You seem to be the only one that have a problem with GoH and OPM being galaxy level or whatever 🤷‍♂️

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Wouldn't know until someone calcs it but if they're nuking stars from light years away potentially

You seem to be the only one that have a problem with GoH and OPM being galaxy level or whatever 🤷‍♂️
@ChaosTheory123 explained it to me. I was thinking about it in terms of actually destroying the entire mass not gbe.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

Shits stupid considering how that one feat eclipses anything before and after that moment by fucking miles. Shit is 100% an outlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back