• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Jh3Djoe.jpg

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Lmao, and I was right about the season three finale of The Boys being garbage. They betray Soldier Boy right when he is about to kill Homelander, Ryan does something extremely stupid and sides with his schizo father, and Mother's Milk is still butt mad about an accident.

This season has been for literally nothing. They introduced a complex and flawed character like Soldier Boy. Only to kill him. Who actually kept his word, even knowing that Homelander is his son, and they KILLED off Black Noir before he could have a rematch with Soldier Boy.

They literally have Soldier Boy get betrayed just so Mother's Milk and Starlight could help defeat him. Fucking bullshit. Though I do find it funny that Starlight's most powerful attack barely did anything against Soldier Boy.

And Jesus Christ. They did all this only for Maeve to do the most damage against Homelander. Fucking Maeve who was terrified of him, and got beat by Black Noir in this same season. Who Homelander effortlessly killed. She drew blood somehow, and even pierced his ear drum.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Lmao, and I was right about the season three finale of The Boys being garbage. They betray Soldier Boy right when he is about to kill Homelander, Ryan does something extremely stupid and sides with his schizo father, and Mother's Milk is still butt mad about an accident.

This season has been for literally nothing. They introduced a complex and flawed character like Soldier Boy. Only to kill him. Who actually kept his word, even knowing that Homelander is his son, and they KILLED off Black Noir before he could have a rematch with Soldier Boy.

They literally have Soldier Boy get betrayed just so Mother's Milk and Starlight could help defeat him. Fucking bullshit. Though I do find it funny that Starlight's most powerful attack barely did anything against Soldier Boy.

And Jesus Christ. They did all this only for Maeve to do the most damage against Homelander. Fucking Maeve who was terrified of him, and got beat by Black Noir in this same season. Who Homelander effortlessly killed. She drew blood somehow, and even pierced his ear drum.
But atem!! they are doing it differently than the comics! its gonna be better just watch!!!

:JokerSerious:

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
On top of that Maeve somehow survives a direct blast from Soldier Boy, and a hundred story fall to boot. She SURVIVES after being exhausted from fighting Homelander, and presumably getting weakened by the blast because it nullifies Compound V. What the absolute fuck is this?

At that point she should have been a normal human being, that has been grievously wounded by Homelander to boot, and she still survives the fall somehow. This kind of plot armor is disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back