• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
250.png

Freddie Mercury

Seriously this dude and Webcomics Garou are 2 different characters. Hell he's a different character than earlier chapters in the manga with him :mjlol .
Umm No

The webcomic is defunct

ONE is now working with Murata on the manga mainly, while Murata is more so the artist

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Just after watching the clips from the last episode. Jesus Christ, this was terrible writing 101. Even some of the normies in the YouTube comment section are pointing out how bullshit and stupid this whole thing was.:mjlol

All they had to do was not follow the dumb genocide plot from the original yet somehow they write something this stupid (going by Atem's posts) :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I officially have all the DMC, MGS, and GoW games. Which series should I get into first?
Being the one I've played the most of, I would of course recommend DMC.

It's also the one with the least amount of games in the series (only 5) along with a 12 - 13 episode anime so it's not a big ask to get into it. All the games are fairly short, although they do have several difficulties you have to unlock and they're pretty fucking hard (especially 3).

DMC 2 is a bit of a rotten egg in terms of gameplay, although at least the story is fine for a single playthrough. DMC 3 is easily the best in the series in terms of both gameplay and story. Oh and avoid the reboot (DmC), the reboot sucks. The gameplay's not bad but the story and characters are complete crap.

Chronologically the games go 3, 1, 2, 4 and 5 but I'd recommend just playing them in release order.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

also watched it, few days ago

pmuch goku becomes a flaming sun wukong ssj4 with unpredictable fighting style and better than every version of dbs goku, by miles

and

obv this needs a kickstarter and have a s1, def

another fanmade lad/crew, who has a class tier talent, there are many youtuber's who have made great fan vids, for many series

give them budget and a proper studio, and they will put to shame, almost every animu series out there

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
also watched it, few days ago

pmuch goku becomes a flaming sun wukong ssj4 with unpredictable fighting style and better than every version of dbs goku, by miles

and

obv this needs a kickstarter and have a s1, def

another fanmade lad/crew, who has a class tier talent, there are many youtuber's who have made great fan vids, for many series

give them budget and a proper studio, and they will put to shame, almost every animu series out there

:russ

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
I officially have all the DMC, MGS, and GoW games. Which series should I get into first?

the mgs series is the most quality among them and needs time and actual effort to enjoy them, since there are many games which connect the series, and minor details also play major role = leave it for last

between dante and kratos, dante games have the better cool factor [aside from dmc2 and donte], while kratos games are more raw

so

it's up to your taste, mostly

Last edited:

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
the mgs series is the most quality among them and needs time and actual effort to enjoy them, since there are many games which connect the series, and minor details also play major role = leave it for fast

between dante and kratos, dante games have the better cool factor [aside from dmc2 and donte], while kratos games are more raw

so

it's up to your taste, mostly
I know I'll enjoy all three.

I think I'll do DMC first. Then GoW. Than MGS last so I have more time.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
It honestly blows my mind that the dude who voices Zack now is the same guy who plays Timmy Turner in that crappy live action show :mjlol . As if Big Bang Theory wasn't bad enough :skully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back