• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Bro I'm the biggest OP fanboy I know and there's no way in hell Red Roc will be as iconic as Luffy's other attacks, let alone the Kamehameha
like i said it literally is not even LUFFY's most iconic move. Probably the gatlings or him just going gear 2 or some shit are more well known. Nobody gives a damn about red roc

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
i3wv5zx7vmp71.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
That Touma is fucking sick though.
The triple air dash is totally canon :maybe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
This reminds me that the time limit on Accelerator's choker battery makes 0 sense as a weakness.
Because he can effectively just charge it himself infinitely, since electromagnetism and electric charges thus fall under what he can control. :hm
And now you know how he charges it back up so he doesn't run out of choker battery mid fight in the game
:hestonpls

HAND OF GLORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

How else would he manage to run up a skyscraper by jumping on falling debris in order to punch a teleporting building :maybe

All of Touma's best moments seem to come when he just randomly drops into someone else's story and goes "what ho, a fellow human in need, into the fray" and just starts punching stuff until the problem goes away :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back