• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FXeoZIpWYBEC7k9

Was Bored so i Made this I-No Sketch from Guilty Gear @TrueG 37 @Xhominid The Fool @Derpmaster9000 @NostalgiaFan @Darth Nihilus

I knew that a new Armored Core was coming based on the leaks and Fromsoft's website. But it's still a sight to see :wow

The Breakers is still coming out? They stopped talking about that for months now. Fighterz adding Super to the title makes me think most of the new characters will be from Super, the anime should be starting around the same time, because none of the games have touched the manga only characters. All I know is they're going to add at least five more Gokus.
All of the souls games have had DLC, so Elden Ring getting some makes sense, even if the game is already super huge. Although I thought it would involve Miquella, not the Badlands.
I'm going to assume that the new OPM game will be a 3D arena fighter, even if it's not a sequel to the last game, because I just can't put any faith that anything good is going to happen to this series:catcry

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
The Breakers is still coming out? They stopped talking about that for months now. Fighterz adding Super to the title makes me think most of the new characters will be from Super, the anime should be starting around the same time, because none of the games have touched the manga only characters. All I know is they're going to add at least five more Gokus.
All of the souls games have had DLC, so Elden Ring getting some makes sense, even if the game is already super huge. Although I thought it would involve Miquella, not the Badlands.
I'm going to assume that the new OPM game will be a 3D arena fighter, even if it's not a sequel to the last game, because I just can't put any faith that anything good is going to happen to this series:catcry
other than Artorias and maybe arguably Old Hunters From DLC is always completely out of left field. Fucking absolutely nobody saw the Ringed City coming, the common theory wad it was gonna be Londor. Barbarians of the Badlands is unexpected but completely in character for Miyazaki. I kinda always figured we wouldn't be getting more of Miquella because it would be too obvious

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
I just hope for an AC game with half the mobility 4 and 4A had.

A good mix of that and V-Verdict Day's chunkier/heavier movement would be sweet as hell

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope for an assassin creed game that pretends all the Vikings and Greek shit doesn't exist and goes back to the stealthy Middle Eastern Assassin stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back