• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
iUvudoVfBuVs5VCA9pDcVUoZdodMl0pag_x8-xhHO5oxnChupfXZyPQqQ1Anm1mKsUzHkwpxQHvb_Vf9ZZoJMxsvPdynaqPehgFe0uNv0XJhHw8Ia_lih4aonZUNPAjFo9DlmAZmgs8=s0
RCO001_1602714528_1.jpg
k5Th9YpAxvn4gtwtcyFbjtt0pMSBw7mFrTU0nAa3EieA0UM3OR2F3rV50tY-0iLbI3cL66hXc5LTRBvDXPuwpzMgISCACA5TogPCf3kmqJLiCJRbNRcNr6G0qXieyEdqwvRBu9GQfA=s0
Ja3tWDoSjxGe5EbE6VR9SECqjrkd1DhcTvDVdAH1-lQevmCD1gkFlI6k_fsXkal053C9NDCLrLu571j_DKIpzxOuxVHqEXN0XvU3A0YVQcfI6a64VZ_VBmkRCEAmya-kYo5p5jL4WQ=s0

Zadkiel is an ass villain, but this sequence was dope.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
it feels like it. everyone that hyped up to be strong is just getting folded. How in the fuck is Deku even supposed to stop this man when hitting with the fucking atmosphere, a bunch of missiles formed into one, and straight burning this man asunder hasn't done shit.

Punching harder isn't gonna save the day here and I swear to god if he gets a new power that conveniently lets him win you might as well call this shit Jojo
I've been calling Izuku's last quirk the mystery mousekaquirk for a reason man. They're not even trying to hide that it'll bail Izuku out through bullshit :skully . I remember when people tried to get on to me about how the 6 quirks of pain will be weak because Bakugou said so despite the fact that Ofa is powering up these quirks (which aren't even weak really) making Bakugou's comment completely irrelevant and look what happened :mjlol. Horikoshi's sitting here trying to keep this new shit a mystery to hype up plot convenient bullshit.

And punching harder will definitely save the day, that's all this series really knows how to do:kobeha. Unfortunately it never really works well with Izuku especially now. I'll excuse All Might and Endeavor any day though. Endeavor's fight with Afo reminded me of the hype his previous fights had. I think I've only cared about Izuku vs Shoto (which isn't high stakes) and maybe Izuku vs Muscular and that's it. It actually felt as if he had to scrape by in those fights just to have a chance.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>reading isekai
>mc has the ability of immortality
>as soon as the people who summoned him find out they kidnapp him and chop him up over and over to see if they can find a way use his immortality for themselves
>he feels all the pain and remembers everything that happens to him each time they do it

Jesus fucking christ

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
"Bakugou stans: You're all forgetting that Endeavor got injured fighting too, he jobbed just as hard"

Nah bruh you see the difference between Endeavor and Betagou is that what Endeavor actually contributed to the fight and the story. He didn't beat Afo but his prominence burn did so much damage to him that he has to rewind his body presumably back to its prime just to survive. We previously got to see Endeavor use his power in creative ways. He didn't use his strongest technique supported by shit loads of gear to power himself up after Horikoshi's hype at the very beginning only for his attack to essentially get no sold while he got injured immediately :mjlol . Endeavor's fight literally had people questioning why he isn't the main character these aren't similar at all:skully. The first villain fight Bakugou has and he does nothing, give Endeavor his props, he loses sometimes but at least he wins some of his fights.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
>reading isekai
>mc has the ability of immortality
>as soon as the people who summoned him find out they kidnapp him and chop him up over and over to see if they can find a way use his immortality for themselves
>he feels all the pain and remembers everything that happens to him each time they do it

Jesus fucking christ
i feel thats not far away from what they would if it was a thing tbh

this reminds me a random isekai that MC was transported and told "if you can die you will get all the op skills and become a demon king" now this nigga is going around trying to kill himself but his regeneration is just too op,he gets scared of revealing it and being turned into a guinea pig too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back