• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #16: Take me Higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
2000ad_1049_32.jpg
2000ad_1049_33.jpg

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Watching this makes me realize how much I miss obscure-ass easter eggs in games.

Most we get now is a bonfire placed somewhere to say "hey remember Dark Souls?" Here? Straight up bullshit that you'd only find out on accident and if you were bored out of your mind. The kind of stuff devs never expect players to find but put them in anyway. That's the good shit I miss.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
That reminds me, I wonder if I should play Daggerfall or Morrowind (again, but for the first time in like a decade at this point) first. :hm

Modded, of course.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So NBA shit

If Curry ain't top 10, Lebron sure as hell shouldn't be in there. For one Lebron started the player movement super team., While Curry using the same system lebron have used, The free agency and only have 1 super star inserted in his team and it suffocated the league for half a decade (2015 to 2019). Lebron had 3 super star in his team as far back as 2010 and can't even come close to that level of effect or domination where the league is choked to the point where every year people are claiming he will hands down win the chip, that's 12 years of forming Super teams compared to Curry just acquiring 1 Super star to Lebron's 3 or more. The 3 prominent Super Star with Lebron, Dwade (3rd best SG in the NBA even now), Kyrie (Claimed to have the best handle in NBA) and AD this doesn't include how many former all star who joined LBJ (Ray Allen the best shooter in the League before Curry, Dwight Howard one of the top center in the League after Shaq just to name a few) . Lebron is so afraid of any super star teaming with Curry that he had all his talking head demonize KD after joining the Warriors and almost made it impossible to get a super star to Join Curry without trashing Curry's Legacy. And We haven't even touched on how much media diverted shit from Curry just to spice up Lebron's career. Also in an Era where Lebron was suppose to be dominating the League Curry won 3 chips over Lebron's head and has equal amount of championship as Lebron. And we have people calling Curry's 3 chips fake when all of Lebron's chips are far faker than Curry's.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Watching this makes me realize how much I miss obscure-ass easter eggs in games.

Most we get now is a bonfire placed somewhere to say "hey remember Dark Souls?" Here? Straight up bullshit that you'd only find out on accident and if you were bored out of your mind. The kind of stuff devs never expect players to find but put them in anyway. That's the good shit I miss.

this reminds me dark souls 2 had a unique pig that would follow you everywhere and if you managed to lead it to a specific place it would dig up the Pickaxe

Dark Souls 3 also had the legendary Catacomb Crab that fucking nobody ever figured out the purpose of

unknown.png

Well, we finally got out of that nonsense for good now. PG Era pretty much hampered the writing and what could be shown really hard and allows for more freedom for once.
Of course, WWE still needs better writers who can take advantage of it before they can finally get somewhere with it.
Again, we aren't ever getting the "Attitude Era" again but it atleast people will have a reason to not be afraid of liking wrestling anymore.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

Well, we finally got out of that nonsense for good now. PG Era pretty much hampered the writing and what could be shown really hard and allows for more freedom for once.
Of course, WWE still needs better writers who can take advantage of it before they can finally get somewhere with it.
Again, we aren't ever getting the "Attitude Era" again but it atleast people will have a reason to not be afraid of liking wrestling anymore.
Pfft idk if we can get shit that can even come close to the ruthless aggression era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back