• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #18: There's a Hurricane Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Well nobody except some saps in FV's Bleach section anyway.

I know at least one person there who admits to being a Yammy fan, and this is the same idiot who gave me shit for saying Chad was a better character than Uryu.
Uryu barely did shit in an arc about quincies from what I remember. The one thing his character prides on and soul reapers still do more .

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So I just saw someone with bullshit luck,

So playing this game called CUE. Cards Universe and Everything.

This dude is literally a newbie, having a 1 day account and pulled 3 mythic card consecutively from level up packs.

Mythic is the rarest card tier in the game - with 0.1% appearance or lower.

Like bruh.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
You guys wanna see something hilarious?
You remember that one page from bleach? You know "The Heart"
Well guess what GoH did

Also this is Moris new form

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
If kubo make chad stop being a jobber i will forgive his crimes
You guys wanna see something hilarious?
You remember that one page from bleach? You know "The Heart"
Well guess what GoH did

Also this is Moris new form

That design is dope,would been much more impactfull if it was not the trash arc, and the author pulled yet another powerup asspull for mubong in the last chapter

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Personally I don't like deus x machina unless there well done.

These deus x machinas aren't especially since again they were only needed because the author made mubong so powerful.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
GaoGaiGar has over the top fanservice...how? I remember like two bath scenes. Also how's it a dark series? The good guys beat the bad guys with the power of COURAGE.

I have been telling people a long time and I will continue to tell alot of people:

The age we are living in now? That we bemoan because those around and in charge that basically talk shit about the customers, pander to their extremely stupid and vile groups? That keep changing game content to suit them and put pressure on developers to do the same?

They aren't going to last much longer. We are beginning to reach a worldwide recession, worldwide inflation and people aren't going to be able to just burn money randomly to anything and everything anymore.
People don't even realize the reason why certain shows in say, the CW went down at long last(like Batwoman and the Batgirl and Supergirl movies) is due to their beneficiaries and other companies that allow for venture capital is ALSO losing massive sums of money(basically, they throw out garbage not because they are financially solvent but because they are basically being paid for it). So what we are seeing here is just going to be the beginning.

If people want to start making an actual difference and want to make real stories, games and otherwise?
Now's the perfect time, more than ever.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
That reminds me how Twatter turned on Netflix over the weekend, which was hilarious to behold.

But yeah, y'all should make your own stories.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah but Netflix was always going downhill, we are seeing major shit beginning to occur for precisely the reasons many said will happen beginning to happen.
True, but it was still funny to behold.

Hopefully Netflix will at least have the decency to hold together until after Edgerunners is released (I personally doubt Netflix is going to fully crash, but you never know with the decissions that Netflix executives make).

True, it's just funny that people keep believing this shit is going to last forever... when it not only never does, it was basically hanging on by a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.