• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #20: I am Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>brother watching people talking about season 2 of the TellTale Walking Dead
>hear them talking about bonnie
>remember how she got luke killed because she was retarded enough to walk across fragile ice after he told her not to come over to him to try and help him
>remember how she then blamed clem for lukes death
>remember how her and the ONLY OTHER BLACK MAN BETRAYED YOU AND GOT CLEM SHOT
ofJaY0v.jpg

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>brother watching people talking about season 2 of the TellTale Walking Dead
>hear them talking about bonnie
>remember how she got luke killed because she was retarded enough to walk across fragile ice after he told her not to come over to him to try and help him
>remember how she then blamed clem for lukes death
>remember how her and the ONLY OTHER BLACK MAN BETRAYED YOU AND GOT CLEM SHOT
ofJaY0v.jpg
I just played the game for the first time a month ago. I had her drown along with Luke tho, I wanted to kill off everyone on the team

Game was decent, but the first one was the best. 3rd was garbage and 4th I haven’t even touched

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I just played the game for the first time a month ago. I had her drown along with Luke tho, I wanted to kill off everyone on the team

Game was decent, but the first one was the best. 3rd was garbage and 4th I haven’t even touched
Everyone out there was absolute idiots like 90% of the time. its like holy fucking shit

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yeah they were not likable

I killed off everyone except for Kenny. Mike and Arvo live regardless but they were backstabbers
Arvo can 100% go fuck himself
Jane was an absolute cunt and needed to just fuck off. especially after what she tried to do to Kenny

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Mind you I played the games in reverse (I came into this series blind)

I played the 3rd game first (big mistake, not a good way to start off the series for me), then the 2nd game and finally the first game

but if they people in the 2nd game were bad oh god you wouldn’t believe how shitty they were in the 3rd

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Mind you I played the games in reverse (I came into this series blind)

I played the 3rd game first (big mistake, not a good way to start off the series for me), then the 2nd game and finally the first game

but if they people in the 2nd game were bad oh god you wouldn’t believe how shitty they were in the 3rd
Brain Bashingly bad

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Arvo can 100% go fuck himself
Jane was an absolute cunt and needed to just fuck off. especially after what she tried to do to Kenny
She was manipulative and people genuinely tried to argue Kenny was the manipulative one

the point was that they’re both troubled people and Clem shouldn’t be with either of them, how tf did that fly over people’s heads lol

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
She was manipulative and people genuinely tried to argue Kenny was the manipulative one

the point was that they’re both troubled people and Clem shouldn’t be with either of them, how tf did that fly over people’s heads lol
And then you find out after everything that Jane kills herself leaving Clem and AJ all by themselves
:Wut:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
watching this youtube video and this dude is explaining how he just has a random wild fox that walked into his home one day and just started chilling with him. He feeds it and everything but it always goes back out into the woods whenever it wants to.

Dogs already know how this goes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back