• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
bnha_371_004.png

@TrueG 37

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Yeah it's cool. But thats where the core of this drama lies. Celebrities that say they're nice at games and pros tryna gatekeep/call them out

This nigga CG actually bragged about the hundred or so trophy's he had, to a nigga who makes more money in his sleep than he will in a lifetime. But iirc it was lupe who started it :skully

Pmuch

If there isn't some kind of drama everything stagnates and people return to their own niche corners. Which is why every other days someone has to prompt a discussion about which FG is better than the other, which one is dying, which game is killing which, blah blah blah. Its fucking dumb honestly but I guess any activity is better than no activity 🤷‍♂️
well waka said there's no actual beef between him and SF, so it seems like it's all in good fun as far as their set goes

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Man, the fact that Hori is so bad at writing his main character that an abusive asshole is more sympathetic than Izuku will always be funny. (Yes I know Endeavor had a redemption arc, but I wouldn't be surprised if the entire Todoroki plotline was written by his editor so Hori didn't fuck it up.)

My Hero Academia will be forever remembered as how to not write a good manga. It actually had a strong beginning, but then died because of bad writing, slow pacing, character bloat, and whatever else.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I saw that, but what's the power source. It looks like steam engines.

Overall, Avatar seems like Type 0.5 to me. Basically from around ~1840 to World War II.
yea more or less, they lack a lot of tech too, like radar systems. which is already spread in WW2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back