• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
@Blade

SB's got that Bleach Nostalgia :tupac

>saitama gets promoted to class a just like in the WC
>despite no one seeing him fight garou
>people rationalizing it as the S-Class heroes vouching for him by saying he distracted a weakened garou

This shit makes no sense
Yeah, the latest chapters have been pretty much copying the webcomic 1:1, but they don't make sense due to the amount of shit they changed. Like the last chapter had an A-class hero berating the S-class for losing to Garou, which makes zero sense because Garou only beat Bang at the raid in the manga and didn't beat all the other S-class heroes. Hell in-verse in the manga people believe Blast was the one who beat Garou, unlike the webcomic where people believed Saitama won after Garou was weaken by the S-class.
There's no reason for Saitama to have been ranked up, you can't even use the excuse and say that all the heroes part of the operation were ranked up, because
1) Saitama wasn't part of the operation in the first place
2) the latest chapter showed some A-class heroes that were part of it but they're still the same rank they were before the raid started.

I thought the month break was so they can plan shit better, but I guess not. Murata is just copying the webcomic, even if it doesn't make any sense and ONE is releasing new chapters of Mob Psycho for each new episode of season 3.

Father Nier
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Really shows ONE checked out hard on OPM and I don't blame him.
My speculation on this is, Murata probably took over OPM on regular chapter, hence a lot of rewrite happened when the full volume is out, also Murata most likely influence the writing like with Eyeshield instead of actually just concentrating on drawing. And now One is just doing mob psycho full time and does small input in OPM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back