• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commander Shepard
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Female Shepard
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
prepare for spoilers, although, i wouldnt care tbh, the game is really bad plot wise, the weakest one even, lmao, it's really bad in that aspect = main reason the game sucks

basically, bayo 3 is a fusion of dstrange itmom and sm no way home = bayo is a multiverse, as a verse pmuch = with alt worlds/dimensions and all

- the three bayos from the three games unite as team and sync their powers/potential at the time like in a fusion state with bayo from bayo 2 being the slightly stronger than the other 2 in cqc, just lmao, i knew it, bayo 3 has the better summons though and focus cuz she is the mc of this game and all)

- final boss = fp singularity is treated as a multiversal threat entity, is stated many times to raze dimensions/realities and all, even the universes from the alt world bayo's were pmuch razed = idk how we gonna use it, but seems universal+ bayo as minimum is possibly canon [but still w8, gonna be examined more], singularity also has intangibility, space/time techs, regen, can make clones, reality wapring, etc, they got the dbs power creep in a way, by trading quality and becoming the worst bayo game in overall quality, sad

- jeanne is still a peer to bayo

- viola at full power has a rematch with corrupted bayo 3 = all bayo's combined mode, in the end, and wins, in the end = prob bayo lost on purpose cuz plot reasons, but still she took the L, lmao

- luka becomes one of the strongest chars in the series, in his transformed form

- viola is the daughter of luka's and bayo's and becomes prob the new mc from the implications of the ending, in the end, even corrupted bayo in the final moments, gives viola her new umbran name, which is also bayonetta = just bruh

- at least, gameplay wise, it's way better than the trailers

- music isn't that bad too

some main examples from this game

overall: as i said, at least 7,5/10 gameplay wise, 4,5/10 plot wise

just smh and lol at the same time
The entire viola shit is so bad, her entire character feel forced from design to what she does in the story

yvek1znjkaw91.png

actually that's the best feat in the series :mjlol

sjw dykes seething and coping :hestonpls

Really weird they thought Bayonetta was gay for Jeanne for some reason...
Never got that impression at all and it seemed like she always had a thing for Luka which even Kamiya in an interview stated she was interested in except for the fact she would easily outlive him by a magnitude.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Really weird they thought Bayonetta was gay for Jeanne for some reason...
Never got that impression at all and it seemed like she always had a thing for Luka which even Kamiya in an interview stated she was interested in except for the fact she would easily outlive him by a magnitude.
I find it funny that they never ever consider the possibility of being bi,despite always vomiting lgbt stuff they simply ignore the existence of the "B"

Also i'm pretty sure Helena Taylor had hands on people thinking that after saying that Bayonneta really love Jeanne

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
viola is bayo brie larson with a more laid back attitude and being a vergil stan in moveset :hestonpls

but, prob bayo 4 with her as mc will be a dream and devs troll her own char, by making her think she gonna be the mc in a potential sequel game :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the lighthouse stage from that game, still is part of the best missions in the gaming history

just peak kino

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
mgs, splinter cell, syphon filter, early ascreed games, tenchu games, deus ex games with jensen, riddick games, corvo games and most of hitman games, still are part of the top franchises in the stealth/action genre

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
We also got Hitman Blood Money on 360 and PS3, arguably the best Hitman game(personally prefer Silent Assassin, purely out of nostalgia) along with the first two Dead Rising games, some the best campy zombies games to ever be made. So much fun playing those.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
never forget. examples why ps3/xbox360 was such a kino era (includes games from various genres):

- mgs4/mgr
- lost odyssey
- splinter cell blacklist/conviction, etc
- vanquish
- the last remnant
- hokuto no ken rage series
- re5/re6
- red steel 2
- bioshock 1 and 2
- red dead redemption and juarez gunslinger
- anarchy reigns
- army of two 1 and 2
- batman arkham city and asylum
- uncharted games
- tlou1
- infamous 1 and 2
- sm edge of time and web of shadows
- bayo 1 and 2 (during the wiiu era for bayo 2)
- max payne 3
- ngaiden sigma games

and the list goes on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back