• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breton Eternal Champion
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

I find it funny that they never ever consider the possibility of being bi,despite always vomiting lgbt stuff they simply ignore the existence of the "B"

Also i'm pretty sure Helena Taylor had hands on people thinking that after saying that Bayonneta really love Jeanne

Probably is and yeah, Bisexual is hated massively amongst the LGBT after T obviously.
None of them like someone who can just "switch"
And yeah, it definitely reminds me of the NarutoxSakura/IchigoxRukia shit where people read way too much into platonic relationships and think that you being real close to someone = massively in love rather than camaraderie(I have seen dumbasses try this with RRR for some godforsaken reason despite that being extremely evident in that movie)

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
wii also had great games like = wii pmuch was above ps2/ogxbox but below ps3/xbox360

- tatsunoko vs capcom
- nmh series
- red steel 2
- madworld
- the last story
- xenoblade 1
- bleach shattered blade
- ippo game
- conduit
- punch out with lil mac

etc

wiiu was a peer to ps3/xbox360 but the lack of good marketing and devs team sync, had the console to fail early, for no reason

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
We also got Hitman Blood Money on 360 and PS3, arguably the best Hitman game(personally prefer Silent Assassin, purely out of nostalgia) along with the first two Dead Rising games, some the best campy zombies games to ever be made. So much fun playing those.

Have you played the current Hitman games? They are just as fun and entertaining. And the maps are larger as well.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Have you played the current Hitman games? They are just as fun and entertaining. And the maps are larger as well.
I have played the first of the three new Hitman games. Liked it well enough, but have heard that Hitman III, which includes the prior two, is top tier. Will probably end up getting it eventually.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
unknown.png

This is such revisionist bullshit, I'm honestly appalled TvTropes would actually put this garbage on their site...

And they wonder why they aren't taken seriously at all anymore...
>Ff13 is hated because fans hate having a female character escapist fantasy

More like because Lightning and the rest of the game were boring as shit :skully . Sad part is Lightning is probably one of the better parts of og ff13. It made the best sleep aid for me though so I'll always be grateful to Square for creating a game that literally put me to sleep faster than Ny'quill.

Edit: What is ff6 for 800

Gleefully skipped over that game, Terra and Celes are generally the main representatives for ff6 tvtropes
:mjlol .

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Kamiya got treated pretty awfully

It's worse when you remember that the reason why he avoids English speakers is because of him getting flamed for Bayo 2 being a Wii U exclusive, including people making "Japan should be nuked again" jokes. Even now that it's clear that he didn't do anything wrong twitter is still trying to justify Mob lynching him with "he handled it poorly"

Type-Rey

Retired
>Be me playing Arena.
> Don't save your game for two hours cause you got both the Ebony Mail and Blade thus unlocking ezy mode .
>Jump in water to get somewhere.
>Run into one of these spider fuckers
maxresdefault.jpg

>Get bitten and paralyzed in water
>Instant death.
>Loose two hours of gameplay.

Fuck my life.
Should have gotten a knight character with immunity to that shit.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
>Be me playing Arena.
> Don't save your game for two hours cause you got both the Ebony Mail and Blade thus unlocking ezy mode .
>Jump in water to get somewhere.
>Run into one of these spider fuckers
maxresdefault.jpg

>Get bitten and paralyzed in water
>Instant death.
>Loose two hours of gameplay.

Fuck my life.
Should have gotten a knight character with immunity to that shit.
That classic early TES game brutality on the player. Let your guard down for even a moment, and the games will more often than not, make you pay for it. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back