• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #21: The Power of Delusions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
6f3a63d8665b7aabcd18eb32fb8b6600--punisher-giovanni.jpg
DzYvc6Kd_0606220022191gpadd.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
so watch the pokemon lucario and the duck fight dude what strategy are people talking about leon. the whole match is literally triple axel?

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
so watch the pokemon lucario and the duck fight dude what strategy are people talking about leon. the whole match is literally triple axel?
Guaranteed people are gonna get salty Mega Lucario didn't even get taken out by Leon's ace yet he beat Mega Garchomp. :kobeha

Then again people thinking this battle was gonna end with anything other than Z-Move Pikachu vs Gigantamax Charizard, were kidding themselves. :maybe

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
dude lucario got paralize but leon pokemon escape frozen status with dragon tail? lol that some asspull there

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Par for the course with the anime to be honest.

Need I remind you that Thunder Armour on a Swellow was a thing? :mjpls
nah thaw was suppose to be a thing in the introduction of partner duel in emerald/ruby this is just ass pull where 100,000 volt can destroy terrain advantage or cancel frozen status

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
nah thaw was suppose to be a thing in the introduction of partner duel in emerald/ruby this is just ass pull where 100,000 volt can destroy terrain advantage or cancel frozen status
Yeah but didn't Pikachu already break out of frozen status with electricity vs Regice?

Just saying the Pokemon anime has been chock full of shenanigans like this from the word go, seems a bit weird to complain about it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back