OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>Looks at animal boys mom in the new mha chapter

I don't know, maybe the mutant racists have a point.

For real though so I guess this chapter confirms that the hospital they kept Afo's teleportation Nomu I actually does have people and shit in it. So these niggas basically used them as meat shields praying that Afo or the other mutants aren't stupid enough to kill everyone there. Of course it doesn't happen because mask boys words come through and seeing the people in the hospital holding hands changes their minds but still. They couldn't have predicted that .

I had Uraraka's crappy speech pegged in that one chapter. Truly guaranteeing the civilians safety here huh? Don't be scared you all need to step in with us while we put what the enemy wants right behind you while your bruises and broken bones heal:skully.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Also I hope there's a scene where animal boy calls his birds and shit against their will and Present Mic uses his ultra sonic scream to blow their ears out or something cause whoever thought that them teaming up together was a good idea is one of many dumbasses in this arc. Its heavily implied to be Aizawa in this case but that's not the only dumb thing going on here.

You got Mirko, a close range fighter against basically All Might with an added ability of killing everything he touches. For some reason Iida is sent to help Shoto with Dabi even though extreme heat, or cold screws his engine quirk over. Shit makes no sense :mjlol .

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I'm more confused as to why they're trying to make it as if Toriyamma has anything to do with Db heroes or whatever it's called.
He's barely involved with Super as it is. Heroes isn't even on his radar. Yet again, given a reason why you should never expect screenrant to come up with anything worth a damn. Unless its unintentional comedy.:hestonpls

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
:breh

i think i let my convo streak getting carried away too much, i need to have a spy dupe named as notblade here to inform me when each convo ends, in order to get those back to back convos like before, smh
unknown.png

Vergilius joins the Rider Kick club breh :mjgrin

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
that library getting more upgrades? :mjpls

he kinda looks like zagreus from hades

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
yeah that's his E.G.O

it lets him manipulate blood and enhances his stats. His rider kick exploding people is him in base form :russ

unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back