• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
It's okay, Blade. Ranko can't hurt you anymore.

Just eat your omlette rice and don't think about the bad mai-

Akiba-Maid-War-OP-Ketchup-Splash.gif

:hestonpls

don't worry my nakama, i would shove your head through that omelette with a 1.1k neg as a present next to it saying: ''my mid academia is better than every plat stream''

:mjlol

Platinum

Illustrious
:hestonpls

don't worry my nakama, i would shove your head through that omelette with a 1.1k neg as a present next to it saying: ''my mid academia is better than every plat stream''

:mjlol

Akiba-Maid-War-Anime-Unveils-Official-Trailer-More-Cast-and-October-6-Premiere_08-edited.jpeg

Pictured: A retired Blade in the OBD 2068 timeline, after he finally lets go of his fear and embraces his love of maid culture.

Platinum

Illustrious
suggs iq is alien

he plays 5D chess since the time he had joined the obd, he trolled all of us

It's unfortunate that the character I just made up right now, Tallahassee Star, has the absolute power of the omnizettaversal, hummadummadersal scale ability to nullify any single Suggsversecharacter at a level greater than THE ALL above THE ALL THAT.

Big sad, maybe next time he'll have the strongest fiction in the world after mine.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
It's unfortunate that the character I just made up right now, Tallahassee Star, has the absolute power of the omnizettaversal, hummadummadersal scale ability to nullify any single Suggsversecharacter at a level greater than THE ALL above THE ALL THAT.

Big sad, maybe next time he'll have the strongest fiction in the world after mine.

his weakest janitor can solo omniversal chars, those fanmade terms ain't valid

take ur time, and do a headcanon decade worth of research like suggs did

mean

find a series, and headcanon it first at multiversal levels

go step by step :mjlol

Platinum

Illustrious
his weakest janitor can solo omniversal chars, those fanmade terms ain't valid

take ur time, and do a headcanon decade worth of research like suggs did

mean

find a series, and headcanon it first at multiversal levels

go step by step :mjlol

Sorry bucko, Tallahassee Star overwrites Suggsverse's own terminology with my own. So I still win :hestonpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
fc9

Pictured: Blade in the 2057 OBD timeline, hiding from quality because he fears the aesthetic, and his blossoming feelings for Ranko.

ab4607bdd534df86e37a6e14e29282e74bbd2065.png

picture: plat in earth 2 of obd 2028 asking help from au captain xelio in order to find the worst isekai dub series in order to stream it, in the yuri section of sufficient velocity, with his other best friends rabbit and marcus :mjlol

226-5d9907e7f878.jpg

226-5d9907e7f878.jpg

226-5d9907e7f878.jpg
226-5d9907e7f878.jpg
226-5d9907e7f878.jpg
226-5d9907e7f878.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
these niggas think they do something with their gacha 2D pillow tier tag team :hestonpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back