• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
You are the one who tapped out to Maid Wars breh :russ

it’s ok, Ranko will still accept you

you still mad cuz i trolled ya with a dif name and i was playing with your stream feelings, i know, don't worry, that poster wasn't real, it was all just a dream :russ

Platinum

Illustrious
ab4607bdd534df86e37a6e14e29282e74bbd2065.png

picture: plat in earth 2 of obd 2028 asking help from au captain xelio in order to find the worst isekai dub series in order to stream it, in the yuri section of sufficient velocity, with his other best friends rabbit and marcus :mjlol

226-5d9907e7f878.jpg

226-5d9907e7f878.jpg

226-5d9907e7f878.jpg
226-5d9907e7f878.jpg
226-5d9907e7f878.jpg
226-5d9907e7f878.jpg

Sounds like quite the parallel universe where everything is different.

dedez3y-f943a4c3-1325-4577-9d77-5ca9802e92e0.png

Pictured: Earth 1 Blade on the left, who KWABs out in the face of kino, vs Earth 2 Blade, who has embraced Moe Moe Kyun.

Platinum

Illustrious
This is an intervention, Blade-kun. You need to stop deflecting and let us know why you felt the need to run away from your feelings for Ranko.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
:russ

you still my nakama, don't worry, next time i will hold back even more, sheesh, i got you :yousmart

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
This is an intervention, Blade-kun. You need to stop deflecting and let us know why you felt the need to run away from your feelings for Ranko.
He is resisting so much.

We must deal with him before he decides to change his avatar here :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
these niggas minds have melted over non stop rotten and dumb isekai/gacha streams, they now think olf is part of their stream too :wow

don't worry, i still got you, you gonna overcome it, stay strong :hestonpls

• Skully
Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
these niggas minds have melted over non stop rotten and dumb isekai/gacha streams, they now think olf is part of their stream too :wow

don't worry, i still got you, you gonna overcome it, stay strong :hestonpls
Don't worry my friend, you will be assimilated soon enough :shurismug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back