• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
funny thing is Masuda said that if they ever went to 3d they would lose what made it appealing and look what happened

though he also championed BW/2 and those games failed at the time even though they're considered some of the best entries now

cant win :wow
Black and White had cool stuff but ass Pokemon idk about the new games but B&W and B&W2:dyoutlov

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
digimon tri, was a kinda meh series, aside several fights and all

but the last movie, last evolution kizuna was lit, not to mention, even in that series, they rival dbs chars too, lol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Black and White had cool stuff but ass Pokemon idk about the new games but B&W and B&W2:dyoutlov

you on crack

Haxorus Volcarona Golurk Hydreigon Galvantula Accelgor Escavalier all raw I could go on but it's one of the best gens and it's the only one since Kanto that purely relied on new material

I'd say Hoenn actually had the single best pokedex though of any region, even though Johto is my favorite

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
e99bf8pr2kj61.jpg

they really are the tf 13 [at all aspects] - digi edition
You left out Gankoomon and Jesmon.
62eb457cc08270937ce8e052758e1616.jpg

Capture.jpg

There you go. :maybe

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
0821-05-agunimon.jpg

agunimon_4x.jpg

ngl, still one of my fav designs, agunimon is like if ssj3 goku was a toku hero and in no jobber mode, mean, guy had solo'd lots of perfect level digis on his own, way many more w's over others of the same tier, from previous series too

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member
you on crack

Haxorus Volcarona Golurk Hydreigon Galvantula Accelgor Escavalier all raw I could go on but it's one of the best gens and it's the only one since Kanto that purely relied on new material

I'd say Hoenn actually had the single best pokedex though of any region, even though Johto is my favorite
I liked all except Unova lamest starters and route 1 bird by far Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyruem were good but I couldn't dig The 3 musketeers vib and overdone weather Legendary vibes from the others some ok inbetween

From a competitive standpoint they had some long standing mons though

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I liked all except Unova lamest starters and route 1 bird by far Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyruem were good but I couldn't dig The 3 musketeers vib and overdone weather Legendary vibes from the others some ok inbetween

From a competitive standpoint they had some long standing mons though

i dont think they needed two legendary trios at all tbh and the musketeers are just less interesting Legendary Beasts. the weather genies got more interesting with the Therian formes (especially now that there's a fourth weird ass turtle one)

but yeah Hoenn had not only great mons but perfect starters and legendary designs, 0 misses

GregSteve

V.I.P. Member
i dont think they needed two legendary trios at all tbh and the musketeers are just less interesting Legendary Beasts. the weather genies got more interesting with the Therian formes (especially now that there's a fourth weird ass turtle one)

but yeah Hoenn had not only great mons but perfect starters and legendary designs, 0 misses
Great Gym leaders, Elite 4 and Champion too

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the only thing i remember from pokemon is gary styling on ash and charizard being the mvp in the og series :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back