• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #22: Back in the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
__guyver_i_kyoushoku_soukou_guyver_drawn_by_artofwill__c26c8dc55f7aae0e9e3b19810cb0d7b6.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
as for best digi mc

is masaru by far, not even close, he is like a saiyan in a digi series, just bruh
Man just didn't care. His fist got strong enough to stun even the strongest of digimon like an absolute boss. Made even King Drasil take notice. :mjlol

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Splitting it in 3 made it seem short the Pokémon were good Dynamax was pretty much a fusion of Z moves and Mega evolving but not as cool but the one thing it lacked by far was a good rival
oh I love most of the pokemon it introduced in fact the art direction is pretty good, James Turner did great in my opinion. The story is just so ass because the gym challenge effectively is the story, and in every other game gyms make up a small part of it. I'm not asking for any kind of depth in a pokemon story, but the most important thing about these games is a sense of exploration and adventure and SwSh don't have that as the main routes are short and boring and the wild area is just a flat expanse connected to almost nothing in the main game

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
oh I love most of the pokemon it introduced in fact the art direction is pretty good, James Turner did great in my opinion. The story is just so ass because the gym challenge effectively is the story, and in every other game gyms make up a small part of it. I'm not asking for any kind of depth in a pokemon story, but the most important thing about these games is a sense of exploration and adventure and SwSh don't have that as the main routes are short and boring and the wild area is just a flat expanse connected to almost nothing in the main game
It should've been the Wooloo challenge for all the gym leaders :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back