• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #23: The Light Always Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lokoxDZz if you do play Breath of Fire III, kill Ryu off until after you come across Balio and Sunder at your house, after Ryu gets saved by Bunyan and separated by Teepo and Rei you can finally make Bunyan your Master. Or you can also kill Rei or Teepo off until after you kill the Nue boss to get Mygas as your Master. Though he will take all of your money, even if you have zero Zenny. Makes learning their skills easy when you’re level 1.

Last edited:

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
FjYUHB7XwAA8m0W

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Until I found out that he is in fact a cousin around my grandmother's/grandfather's side of the family... and he died a good couple of years ago...

Life turns out to be a bitch, doesn't it?
This is why it's better to keep Family out of stuff that could have conflict like that, also applies to work.

Seen this stuff happen a lot since I live in a Small town and it never ends well

This is why it's better to keep Family out of stuff that could have conflict like that, also applies to work.

Seen this stuff happen a lot since I live in a Small town and it never ends well

We didn't find out until years later when our dog and cat had to be gone.
Doesn't help that he is generally a pretty cool guy regardless at the end of the day...
I will admit I was conflicted as hell when we found out though.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
@lokoxDZz if you do play Breath of Fire III, kill Ryu off until after you come across Balio and Sunder at your house, after Ryu gets saved by Bunyan and separated by Teepo and Rei you can finally make Bunyan your Master. Or you can also kill Rei or Teepo off until after you kill the Nue boss to get Mygas as your Master. Though he will take all of your money, even if you have zero Zenny. Makes learning their skills easy when you’re level 1.
this is true. Also Rei can actually solo the game at that point.
So yea getting Ryu killed is easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back