• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i own vsbw wiki, my secret and you are my puppets :yousmart
I always had my suspicions. Good to see you letting the truth out.

All those highballed, baffling stats, they were just another one of your highbar trolls. Its so obvious in hindsight. :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
legosgalaxy vs that guy who downplayed jojo to below denji levels

lg, legos city him, then drops him all the araki vols on him, with every jojo speed quotes :russ :hestonpls

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Screen_Shot_2022-12-11_at_6.24.18_pm.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Great. Now CD Projekt/Studio Trigger, announce a season 2. :mjpls
They said they won't do an S2, at least not one following the same characters (the story is wrapped up as it is). I am hoping they can collab again though. Or another big game franchise to approach Trigger.

Then again I would like Trigger to collaberate with almost everything.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
They said they won't do an S2, at least not one following the same characters (the story is wrapped up as it is). I am hoping they can collab again though. Or another big game franchise to approach Trigger.

studio trigger to aru anime

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Studio Trigger-driven season of Dragonball. It'll never happen, but a man can dream of the absolute insanity that would ensue from that. :wow :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back