Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
gtbqAiA.jpeg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Actually I take it back.

4:05 It was almost fully charged and just couldn’t take anymore from Cole because it was damaged, hence the substations to safely give it enough juice.

So parting the storm clouds does scale to Cole since he did contribute to most of the RFI blast, not the substations.

Alright, I’m now sold on country-continent level Infamous

Last edited:

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
In this case, because the narration says The Beast initially was something Cole (Kessler) could face off but chose to flee with his family instead. After years of avoiding it, Kessler lost his family and the Beast was now so strong, it was something he could no longer fight on his own.

Kessler at that time is basically Peak Cole and even has powers Cole himself never developed like time travel.
I have no idea what any of this means

bybjfIS.jpg

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Actually I take it back.

It was almost fully charged and just couldn’t take anymore from Cole because it was damaged, hence the substations to safely give it enough juice.

So parting the storm clouds does scale to Cole since he did contribute to most of the RFI blast

Alright, I’m now sold on country-continent level Infamous

Blade about to do the 'I told you so' dance. :mjlol

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
the fucking sinbad themes are still stuck in my fucking head whenever power rangers comes up aaaaaaaaaah

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
nah, i ain't dancing, not even the dabi dance :mjlol

i knew i was correct all this time, just disappointed that it took so long for him to get it, smh

either way

its a good L, from a pg era blade

next time, he better do a better research on the obd terms/stuff i adviced him to do so

it aint rocket science, just that i rarely lose, your humble, obd mc :yousmart

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
nah, i ain't dancing, not even the dabi dance :mjlol

i knew i was correct all this time, just disappointed that it took so long for him to get it, smh

either way

its a good L, from a pg era blade

next time, he better do a better research on the obd terms/stuff i adviced him to do so

it aint rocket science, just that i rarely lose, your humble, obd mc :yousmart
Humble brag before the humble bow out. :hestonpls

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'm pretty sure nearly every Super Sonic tier enemy has universal feats though :mjlol
They tend to vary in power, but with Merlina/Dark Queen I always assumed she was affecting just the country only with her magic

turns out her she affected the entire universe

"Boss: Merlina the Wizard. The witch who wanted to freeze time throughout the universe to stop the end of King Arthur and his knights and cause their lives to exist forever."

Another passage in the Encyclospeedia might have stated she warped space-time too

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

This right here is a flash from the past. How many of y'all here played the original Pokemon Red and glitched the game to catch Missingno? Because this guy proceeded to do an entire run of the game with it. Glitch Pokemon was hitting so hard at a certain point, it was literally shattering the game models of its opponents. :kobeha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back