mVCIvoZ.png

JnIRr30.png

fsAdTSt.png

Oh well
My record with Maximum Ningen :awesome

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
My job went down in production last week my industry got hit hard and I lost my job thought my family was going to be done for and got told to call my old plant manager from my last job on a whim

Dude said after the start of the year he would make a new position for me just to have me I felt blessed I use to think working as hard as I do meant nothing in the long run but was glad to be wrong

Take pride in your work ethic it'll take you far, stay safe, happy holidays and God bless you guys might not be on for the rest of the year and if not see you in 2023 take care

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
My job went down in production last week my industry got hit hard and I lost my job thought my family was going to be done for and got told to call my old plant manager from my last job on a whim

Dude said after the start of the year he would make a new position for me just to have me I felt blessed I use to think working as hard as I do meant nothing in the long run but was glad to be wrong

Take pride in your work ethic it'll take you far, stay safe, happy holidays and God bless you guys might not be on for the rest of the year and if not see you in 2023 take care
After today, I will be back on this site, once the new year begins. See you then, pal. :yousmart

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
its more like 1 character is can be that high but only if she essentially kills herself in the process
:hestonpls
Why would we treat this differently from Flame of Recca Joker?

:sips: we don't even put Joker at planet level. and that dude created a legit Black hole too.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Alright, guess I will do it.

Starting with Violent Night. Santa about to get dangerous.

@Blade
@NostalgiaFan
@Darth Nihilus
@Claudio Swiss
@Xhominid the Fool
@sir_fire
@Crimson Dragoon
@Platinum
@shade0180
@Paxton
@Astaro
@Stocking Anarchy