• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
What is Final Fantasy even about?

ff isn't just an one game series

it's a collection of stories, split in many games, with dif mc's/cast/story/gameplay/ost etc

they ain't connected at all

for the most part = i don't say anything more, for spoilers, in case you play the games

some of them are connected through various refs and events

but

for the most part, they are their own games and stories

a quick summary

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

as terrible as dbs is, at least, current toei gave vegeta some good hair transplants :russ :hestonpls
buddy went to elon musk's guy
Capture-80-707x375.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
ff isn't just an one game series

it's a collection of stories, split in many games, with dif mc's/cast/story/gameplay/ost etc

they ain't connected at all

for the most part = i don't say anything more, for spoilers, in case you play the games

some of them are connected through various refs and events

but

for the most part, they are their own games and stories

a quick summary
I will remember this, if I ever decide to start using my ps3 again.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
ffiii up to vi

are really underrated

people

play the most mainstream game versions

but they miss those classics, cuz mah hd 8k graphics and all

just lol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member

as terrible as dbs is, at least, current toei gave vegeta some good hair transplants :russ :hestonpls
Nah this is just perspective bullshit, if pink vegeta was in the same exact pose as blonde veggie I guarantee that his hairline would be the same.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
they paul bros suck, so it ain't making any dif :mjlol

them liking dbz, ain't making them any more likable :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
those youtube stars, many of them are sellouts and frauds

the sad thing is, many kids idolize them for no reason, cuz media hypnotism, in their actual life, who know, deep inside, they may have some good qualities, but sadly, for the easy $, they do whatever it takes = that means, being worldwide clowns and selling even their souls by promoting the freemason agenda

smh

social media industry plants really a terrifying weapon of corruption

i really hope for the next gen to wake up soon and resist that sellout movement

be away from tv and social apps, enjoy more the actual irl, my advice

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
What is Final Fantasy even about? At first, I thought it was like a story about a Supersoldier with magic taking place in a modern setting with Sephiroth, but then I saw a recent trailer that had a fucking dragon and fantasy creatures, and then there was the 'lets go fight chaos guys' and all the remakes and dissidia. I can't make sense of it.

73z606.jpg
Pretty much as Blade said, they're all unconnected, minus a few recurring elements (moogles, Cid, crystals, etc.).

Half of them kinda suck but the other half are awesome and 100% worth playing, but any ones we talk about a lot are generally a safe bet :yousmart

Last edited:

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
This FF talk reminds me i finished a big FFVI romhack called T-Edition,pretty good last bosses actually made me struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back