• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
DS 3 and Genesis sold well enough iirc, so it should be coming in the next years tho THQ Nordic said recently that it isn't in development so we might have to wait.

I didn't really like Strife in Abomination , he was a major dick , but i did like how in Genesis he could switch from laid back demeanor to super serious on a dime depending on the situation.
I think him getting portrayed as the first one to start doubting the council and the horsemen's duty in Genesis was fantastic and lined up really well with his portrayal in 3. Can't wait to see what he was up to and so we can finally move on from the DS1 cliffhanger we've been stuck in for over a decade lol. The horsemen have been jojoposing for so long their limbs are gonna be stiff as fuck when we finally get the game where we can play as all 4

Agreed about Abomination Vault, but it's amusing to see how Fury and Strife's Characters were basically switched around since the novel. Strife became more laid back and kinda the peacekeeper of the group and Fury became the more rash and irreverent one.

f2c

screen-2.jpg

For all its flaws, I still believe this to be the best version of Emiya's theme

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Soon FN Bleach will have big brain SB what if threads like "what if a mathroshykawhateverthefuck brain was in bleach"

:russ

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It's the same section that gets mad when you mess up the pronouns of a character that doesn't exist, even though... you actually didn't.

What did you expect ?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
But but… Muh Multiversal World Tree shaking Thor and Jormungandr feat
Too bad merely splintering a nine-realm-holding tree is unquantifiable and given that Ratatoskr doesn't seem to mind much in the end game, the 'splintering' clearly wasn't much of a big deal.

Meanwhile, Greek Myth Zeus getting serious and being ready to genuinely throw down is enough to make everyone and everything shit bricks. Shit, even Athena going all out could disturb the primordial Khaos and shake the universe. That boulder she threw that had Ares running off crying like a bitch would probably have Kratos as a wet stain on the ground. :hestonpls

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
>Have the chance to ask Trigger about anything
>Ask about the progress of PSG S2, Gridman Universe and Dungeon Meshi
>Ask about some big brain crossovers
>Ask about KLKs 10th anniversary
>All of the questions are Franxx related

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
soon in fanzverse bleach

they gonna measure their pl, by whoever char has the most likes in instagram or twitter :hestonpls
Soon in fanzverse Bleach, they won't be posting anymore.

Because you-know-who will stop paying rent, leaving the site to fold. :tupac

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
The horsemen have been jojoposing for so long their limbs are gonna be stiff as fuck when we finally get the game where we can play as all 4
I don't even know how the fuck they'll even pull that off, assuming it's not gonna be in Genesis's style .

Agreed about Abomination Vault, but it's amusing to see how Fury and Strife's Characters were basically switched around since the novel. Strife became more laid back and kinda the peacekeeper of the group and Fury became the more rash and irreverent one.
Yeah but it might also have been their different char development over time .
I mean War was really rash and prideful and wanted to fuck shit up to the point he pissed off the Councill and the other Horsemen.
After Death offed his hand , he kinda started to be more serious and bound to keeping the Balance.

I got the feeling Fury got mad cause she was snubbed by the Council compared to her brothers and she basically said fuck it until she got fond of the humans and started to revert back to her calmer side.

Strife, i always saw a the most adaptable in terms of personality so depending on the situation, you might see totally diffrent sides of his.

Death is pretty much the only constant, cause he's the oldest and most powerful and he doesn't have the patience for anyone's shit :kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
tfw gow heimdall was kinda broken, despite being a jacka@@ of a char, although he fitted as a crazy bully

precog superior to most shonen verses, a form of time slow, enhanced awareness, limited bifrost energy manipulation = making even an armor of it, and managed to trade/endure hits from kratos for a while = continental level in stats too

mean

he

literally

can solo 92% of nardo, easily

Hey guys, quick update:

Landed a new job, starting from nine in the morning to four in the evening and free weekends (the time has come to join this shitty working system, huh), so from today henceforth, I'm gonna be incredibly busy with little to no time to spare (mostly because I use the weekend to go out to drink with my buddies and playing games 'til late :skully), so if I'm not around by the time the holidays roll, I hope you all have a wonderful christmas and start 2023 with a bang

If your families are still around, you should take a few days just to spend some quality familiy time. Once they're gone, you'll be on your own

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
In GOW, Kratos rolled Zeus.
If Kratos fought Zeus at his best from Greek Myth, a mere shake of Zeus' head would be enough to evaporate Kratos, while shaking the infinite universe itself. :hestonpls
As I was saying in the funny arguments thread. Smite lore is so fucking wild.
>Cthulu's mere illusion fucking olympus and turning off stars weakening olorun
>starts bodying 3 different pantheons at once when he wakes up
>Tiamat shows up, neg diffs cthulu with only a fraction of her power, is responsible for all of creation
>Shiva then shows up, wipes existence fucking clean taking out all the other gods in existence except for tiamat with just a dance
>recreates all of existence afterwards just as casually
:hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
And then we'll get an influx of new users. :mjpls
Be prepared, Paxton, because you're gonna be seeing a lot more of OBD's LOLcows then you are already.

I personally welcome Keishin and his heralds. After all, they're about to job harder than Silver Surfer did. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back